MD CCW question

MD CCW question

This is a discussion on MD CCW question within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Anyone have info on the MD CCW change? Forms I see still contain old info. Being a VA resident (with ...

Default MD CCW question

Anyone have info on the MD CCW change? Forms I see still contain old info. Being a VA resident (with CCW) who travels to/through MD, it would be nice to be able to carry concealed there.

Default MD CCW question

Unfortunately MD still does not recognize anyone else's ccw

Default MD CCW question

. The appealed the stay so the attorney general could speak. With living in MD. It's a joke. I wouldn't take a nerf gun outside. That's why I spend every other weekend in VA at our campground.

Quote Originally Posted by Gconran View Post
    Anyone have info on the MD CCW change? Forms I see still contain old info. Being a VA resident (with CCW) who travels to/through MD, it would be nice to be able to carry concealed there.
    I live in PA. MD is a joke and nothing has changed recently concerning reciprocity. The recent push to make it a "shall issue" state was struck down.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Not struck down. The 4CA in Richmond granted the state a stay until the case can be heard around October 23 or so.

It's not over by a long shot..

There are interesting amicus briefs etc in this thread: CA4 Issues Stay, Expedites Appeal - Maryland Shooters