Ruger LCP Wallet Holster Review HD VIDEO

Ruger LCP Wallet Holster Review HD VIDEO

This is a discussion on Ruger LCP Wallet Holster Review HD VIDEO within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I have really enjoyed my Uncle George's Wallet Holster for my Ruger LCP. Any of you guys own one? What ...

Amsdorf is offline VDMA VIDEOS

Default Ruger LCP Wallet Holster Review HD VIDEO

I have really enjoyed my Uncle George's Wallet Holster for my Ruger LCP.

Any of you guys own one?

What other wallet holsters have you found useful, or what pocket holster do you use?

My YouTube gun and shooting channel: VDMA VIDEOS.
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

I wanted to update this thread, I made a new video on the Uncle George Holster. Last time, the holster I had was made for a LCP with a laser on it, this is the holster made for an LCP without a holster. Here's the new video:

Ruger LCP Wallet Holster - YouTube
    Member of: NRA (Life/Endowment); GOA (Life); SAF (Life); NSSF (Media); NAGR; CCRTKBA

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Been using an Uncle George wallet holster for my LCP for just under one year. The leather has taken a bit of a "shape" now so as to allow the tell-all two straight sides print to become apparent. This happens when the unsupported corner folds in toward the thigh while the corner/sides held away from the leg by the gun keep their "flatness". I fixed this by gluing leather scraps to a height of just over the thickness of the gun itself in the corner that folds. This keeps all four corners (and all 4 sides) away from the leg (and more flat) to keep the "wallet" look rather than having the slide/grip edges being the only ones holding up away from the leg.

Most people wouldn't notice the difference between a wallet and the two sided "shape", but those who "know" could very well notice...

BTW, and we all likely know this but I'll say, er, type it anyway: Pockets are lint traps. Disassemble and clean out your lil' buddy often!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

That certainly looks like a better pocket holster than this one from Desantis (as seen at Cabela's site, couldn't grab just the photo)

Trigger not covered? Really?

Of course the trigger is covered, you idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by sdprof View Post
    That certainly looks like a better pocket holster than this one from Desantis (as seen at Cabela's site, couldn't grab just the photo)

Trigger not covered? Really?
    I know what holster your thinking about . I don't see how those are even legal . Thought about getting one but them you might as well keep the gun in your pocket without one . The holster the op has is better and trigger is covered though .

Quote Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post
    Of course the trigger is covered, you idiot.
    Umm, did you look at the picture?

Is name calling really necessary?

Kal

The wallet holster from Talon Training Group is really nice... as well as their front pocket holster.