Comfortable Concealed Carry for warm weather drivers.

Comfortable Concealed Carry for warm weather drivers.

This is a discussion on Comfortable Concealed Carry for warm weather drivers. within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Hey! Just a question for those who spend a lot of time behind the wheel, but where warm weather prevents ...

Blog Entries

Default Comfortable Concealed Carry for warm weather drivers.

Hey! Just a question for those who spend a lot of time behind the wheel, but where warm weather prevents wearing cover garments like vests or jackets, and dress codes prohibit untucked shirts. What works for you as far as a comfortable concealment holster?

XenaWarriorCat is offline Authorized Snake Killer

j-frame in a pocket holster is the trick for me but a comfortable carry is a really personal thing in any weather. You about need to play holster roulette to find a winning combo for your pistol, body-type and carry-needs. I wish there was a better way.

Most discussed for what you describe (after pocket holsters) are probably SmartCarry and Crossbreed Super Tuck holsters, neither of which suit me.
    ”Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”

Default Versacarry

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz Daldos View Post
    Hey! Just a question for those who spend a lot of time behind the wheel, but where warm weather prevents wearing cover garments like vests or jackets, and dress codes prohibit untucked shirts. What works for you as far as a comfortable concealment holster?
    Versacarry is what I use...............

One of the easiest holsters to switch places without too much trouble would be the Ramora. I have one and can pull it with the SR9c in it and put it on my weak side for cross draw in the car.

I wear a fanny-pack holster on road trips and pack my regular IWB holster for when I arrive.

There are 10 different types of people in the world; those that understand binary and those that don't.