Do you pay attention to the signs? Follow the law? - Page 10
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree185Likes

Do you pay attention to the signs? Follow the law?

This is a discussion on Do you pay attention to the signs? Follow the law? within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Axeanda45 It has yet to be proven by anyone, anywhere how a concealed weapon infringes in any ...

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    It has yet to be proven by anyone, anywhere how a concealed weapon infringes in any way on someone elses "rights"..........

(open carry is iffy, because it could disrupt business if a pantywaste ninny freaks out)
    The right you are intruding upon is the property owner's right to usage upon his property. In many places where I hunt, I could easily cross posted lands without being observed. The fact that I am not observed would not change the fact that I had trespassed. Which is why I don't do it. I respect the legitimate rights of property of others. The solution is, stay off their property. Don't patronize their business. Then you are exercising your right without stepping on anyone else's.

This year in Wisconsin a Man went into an Aldi Store and shot an Armed Robber, he said that he did not see the (no weapons sign). No charges were brought against him!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Cox View Post
    This year in Wisconsin a Man went into an Aldi Store and shot an Armed Robber, he said that he did not see the (no weapons sign). No charges were brought against him!
    No trespass charges were pressed by the property owner, Aldi in this case. Legally I believe they could have. I think they realized that it would have been bad for business.

Quote Originally Posted by JCliff View Post
    No trespass charges were pressed by the property owner, Aldi in this case. Legally I believe they could have. I think they realized that it would have been bad for business.
    That's probably the only thing that stopped them. They're pretty anti-gun.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Default Do you pay attention to the signs? Follow the law?

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_S View Post
    In Massachusetts you actually have more legal ability to carry firearms than many other states.
    Huh? Certainly not better than Vermont, that's for sure!
    "kālo'smi lokakṣayakṛtpravṛddho lokānsamāhartumiha pravṛttaḥ"

They say it better than anyone.

Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign
    “An armed society is a polite society.”

Blah Blah Blah...

STILL ZERO, ZILCH, NADA proof from any of you that my carrying an inanimate object concealed infringes on anyones "Rights".

"Property" rights of others END at the soles of my feet (personal space) that area is MY "Property" NOT THEIRS, EVER! No matter where my feet happen to be...

Those of you so darn bent on shoving these false (unproven) beliefs of "Private property" down our throats with NO PROOF have UTTERLY FAILED to take into account that the clothes you wear on your body are yours and yours alone,and the exact same thing can be said about anything else you have on or about you (firearms for example here) is yours alone, and is NO-ONE elses business,period......

If my carrying a firearm somewhere is against some others property rights,then so could wearing deodorant or lip balm or pink panties......Which is absolutely stupid, so why do you insist it is any different at all when it comes to a gun? So take your idiotic claims and shove them where the sun dont shine....
    Leave me alone... and I will leave you alone....
    Don't poke a wolverine with a sharp stick unless you want your balls ripped off.
    Don't start nuthin, wont be nuthin..... (and dont wear pink panties on my property)

Quote Originally Posted by Axeanda45 View Post
    Blah Blah Blah...

STILL ZERO, ZILCH, NADA proof from any of you that my carrying an inanimate object concealed infringes on anyones "Rights".

"Property" rights of others END at the soles of my feet (personal space) that area is MY "Property" NOT THEIRS, EVER! No matter where my feet happen to be...

Those of you so darn bent on shoving these false (unproven) beliefs of "Private property" down our throats with NO PROOF have UTTERLY FAILED to take into account that the clothes you wear on your body are yours and yours alone,and the exact same thing can be said about anything else you have on or about you (firearms for example here) is yours alone, and is NO-ONE elses business,period......

If my carrying a firearm somewhere is against some others property rights,then so could wearing deodorant or lip balm or pink panties......Which is absolutely stupid, so why do you insist it is any different at all when it comes to a gun? So take your idiotic claims and shove them where the sun dont shine....
    So much for polite intelligent discussion................

Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    So much for polite intelligent discussion................
    We seem to have an issue with that in general. I can't tell you how many threads I have seen ending in digital brain-bashing-in...
    Knarren und Zigarren!!!

So... pointing out that none of your "arguments/writing/posts" have proven a solitary thing is unintelligent?

I have asked numerous times when this subject has arisen for PROOF of these so-called "property" rights that you speak of actually exist... And yet I have NEVER gotten a single shred of any proof whatsoever.... But, you keep posting and acting like you have somehow "won" the argument or discussion...

I simply refuse to let you get away with it, and have to get quite bold in what I write to get my point across so others arent misled by your falsehoods...
    Leave me alone... and I will leave you alone....
    Don't poke a wolverine with a sharp stick unless you want your balls ripped off.
    Don't start nuthin, wont be nuthin..... (and dont wear pink panties on my property)

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast