Have you ever been "made"while cc' ing?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Have you ever been "made"while cc' ing?

This is a discussion on Have you ever been "made"while cc' ing? within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; If so, how did it go?...

Default Have you ever been "made"while cc' ing?

If so, how did it go?

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Really, there's no way to know I have never been approached by anyone who indicated that they thought I might be carryng a firearm.

I did have one guy give me the stink eye for open carryng a looooooong (like in the the last millienum) time ago but he never said anything.

I will say that unless the person approaching me identified themselves as a police officer and produced credentials to prove it I would likely go very much on the defensive
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Yeah I was showing some vacant houses to a couple of investors in a really bad part of town. There was no lock box on the door and the door had been screwed shut with some 4" drywall screws. As I raised up my arm with the screw gun to get the top screw, my jacket rode up clearly exposing my Glock 19 in a Fobus paddle holster. One of the investors said "geez is it legal for you to carry?" . I assured him it was and proceeded to show them the vacant house with gang graffiti and drug paraphinalia in every room. They let me lead the way as they looked at the house. Selling real estate in some sketchy areas is the main reason I started carrying every day once again.

I open carry most of the time. So, when CCing, I do my best to conceal depending on the situation. I've never been made even with my G22 in serpa holster. People just don't care or notice.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

When I'm concealing, concealed means concealed, to my knowledge no I have not.

When I conceal with no intention of keeping it concealed...I don't really care...

When I open carry...most people still don't make me...publics situational awareness fail...not my problem.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Default Have you ever been "made"while cc' ing?

I've never been "made". In my state you have to CC or else risk a breech of peace charge. I have, however, noticed a fellow CCer had his shirt above the grip of his 1911. In a discrete area I pointed and said your shirt. He thanked me and we went on our day.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Most concealed carriers worry way too much. Nobody pays attention to you in public. Most people are absorbed in their own world and could care less what is going on around them.

I often carry in my gym shorts, you can practically see the gun and yet nobody pays attention. If they did see it, congratulations, I dont care. And no, I will not give them a cookie.

I haven't been "Made" that I am aware of, I have however noticed one guy who was printing.... Bottom line is this, there are waaaaaay more folks out there who are carrying then you think. Chances are good that most of us come across other CCW more often then we think.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Deserteagle View Post
    Most concealed carriers worry way too much. Nobody pays attention to you in public. Most people are absorbed in their own world and could care less what is going on around them.

I often carry in my gym shorts, you can practically see the gun and yet nobody pays attention. If they did see it, congratulations, I dont care. And no, I will not give them a cookie.
    I want a cookie......
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

If I was ever "made", I did not hear about it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast