A picture tells a thousand words
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

A picture tells a thousand words

This is a discussion on A picture tells a thousand words within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Couldn't say it any better myself...

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Default A picture tells a thousand words

Name:  83.jpg
Views: 2491
Size:  17.3 KB

Couldn't say it any better myself

nice................
    rmw66- "gun free zones = criminal empowerment zones "

2 thumbsup and 4 Stars!

WB9IIE is offline Master of Poverty Knob
    Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee

The only view that is missing in that sequence is How the Government sees me, but there is no such weapon available to show. Very interesting and factual representation of how the gun is seen.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Quote Originally Posted by WB9IIE View Post
    The only view that is missing in that sequence is How the Government sees me, but there is no such weapon available to show. Very interesting and factual representation of how the gun is seen.
    IMO, the government should be seen as home invaders.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

I agree, there were three guys or maybe the other look like a guy they came in the barber where I was at. They were coming in and out and I ask the lady barber which she was the only one in there do you know them. She told me no and the one guy was looking at me like he wanted to try me. Well I have a 1st degree black belt and do cardio and pump a little weights and be doing it my years. These three guys were so light I know that I could have taking them, unless they had a weapon so I had mine to.

We must be sure to keep gun ownership in perspective and somehow deal with the Government. Our right to own guns is a must, but we may need to give up assault rifles for national safety. This still leaves us many good rifles, shotguns, and handguns to own.

I'm not sure I understand the love affair Americans have with assault rifles, but they do.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

I thought concealed meant concealed...so how can all those criminals see the firearm? Shouldn't the pictures just be of a guy/girl wearing a jacket with no visible firearm just like everyone else around them?

Cluznar, what is the definition of an assault rifle? How is society safer if we give up assault rifles? They aren't killing anyone in society today...

Should we give up soda machines? Potted plants? Pools? They have killed more people in our society in a year than assault rifles have in the past 20 years combined...

Then again...I think you are just as misinformed about firearms as the media....it's kind of hard to understand something when you don't have the slightest clue what it is your talking about to begin with.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Default A picture tells a thousand words

Gotta steal this one

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is responsible for his actions....Ronald Reagan

Very nice set of photos...
    Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ~Col. Jeff Cooper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast