MD Proves definition of insanity.

MD Proves definition of insanity.

This is a discussion on MD Proves definition of insanity. within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; Our legislature has decided to continue the same liberal course of action honestly expecting a different outcome. As long as ...

Default MD Proves definition of insanity.

Our legislature has decided to continue the same liberal course of action honestly expecting a different outcome. As long as they refuse to allow law abiding citizens the right to carry MD will continue to be in the top 10 states for violent crime.

Looks like it's time for a regime change. Are there any gun owners in MD? Do they VOTE?

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. Me thinks it's time to change States. YOU know you'll never convince enough people in MD to convert to arming themselves, unfortunately. What else is there but to move.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Indeed... I would leave the state.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by captbubba View Post
    Our legislature has decided to continue the same liberal course of action honestly expecting a different outcome. As long as they refuse to allow law abiding citizens the right to carry MD will continue to be in the top 10 states for violent crime.

Wasn't MD given 90 days by the SCOTUS to cut the crap with their redic permitting process? Has something changed?

Default Leave the State

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    Indeed... I would leave the state.
    SR40c is exactly right! I was born and raised in California. I was born in Los Angeles (In 1958 it was LA city, now it's Watts) and when I graduated HS I moved to Northern California. Met my wife and raised a family. I absolutely loved CA. Riding motorcycles and fishing in the Sierra's aka the Gold Country, Napa Valley, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite, Death Valley et al. Not to mention the beach's. Great place, but it was slowly changing and then the changes started to excel, faster and faster. I saw the border moving farther and farther north every year. Finally I saw my future if we stayed there. and it wasn't pretty. Looking back boy was I ever right! We moved here to Idaho because of the people. How they live and treat others. We fit in here right away and it feels like we've always been here. So like SR40c stated, move to where you feel like you belong and fit in. There's quite a lot of different choices for everyone. So if your living in hell move. Because when this life is over your not going to get the chance to leave hell! LOL Do It! and you won't be sorry!
    Dennis in Idaho
    "Citizenship requires three boxes: "The Ballot Box,
    The Jury Box, and the Cartridge Box." Fredrick Douglas

When people move from one state to another, is there a feedback form that you can fill out to give your reasons for leaving?

And MD is called the FREE state?
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright