concealed carry in grocery store with F.D.I.C. bank inside!!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

concealed carry in grocery store with F.D.I.C. bank inside!!

This is a discussion on concealed carry in grocery store with F.D.I.C. bank inside!! within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; can you or allowed to shop there?i ask this because if you cant go in a f.d.i.c. bank concealing can ...

Blog Entries

Default concealed carry in grocery store with F.D.I.C. bank inside!!

can you or allowed to shop there?i ask this because if you cant go in a f.d.i.c. bank concealing can you at a grocery store with a f.d.i.c. bank,what's the difference?

In NC, unless posted otherwise, we can carry into any financial institution.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor (Pistol & Personal Defense in the Home)
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Blog Entries

Nice in Missouri u cant go into any federal building anywhere else is ok though

FDIC insured banks aren't "federal buildings".

Quote Originally Posted by RUGERFAN314 View Post
    Nice in Missouri u cant go into any federal building anywhere else is ok though
    An FDIC insured bank isn't a federal building. It's a private building with the deposits insured by a Government Sponsored Enterprise (GSE). GSEs are private corporations owned by stockholders, not the government. They're structured and regulated by the government to enhance credit availability and reduce borrowing costs.

FDIC isn't the only one...there's also the Farm Credit System, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, etc.

There should be no reason in any state, unless it's specifically included in the state statutes, you can't carry in a bank of any kind except for a federal reserve deposit bank...which you'd have almost no reason to ever go into.

Blog Entries

All of the banks in Missouri are federal an u don't want to get caught in them with a firearm

Blog Entries

An on top of that there all fdic

Blog Entries

The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) is a United States government corporation operating as an independent agency created by the Banking Act of 1933. As of January 2013, it provides deposit insurance guaranteeing the safety of a depositor's accounts in member banks up to $250,000 for each deposit ownership category in each insured bank. As of September 30, 2012, the FDIC insured deposits at 7,181[

TROY, MO. • Maybe the bank robber couldn’t see very well through the holes in his mask — the face of Chucky from the “Child’s Play” horror movies — as he walked into Peoples Bank & Trust Tuesday afternoon.

After all, it says right on the door that concealed weapons are allowed in the bank. They’re practically encouraged by the sign: “Management recognizes the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution as an unalienable right of all citizens.”
    Not sure why my last post is tagged for approval by a moderator. Because I included a link, I guess? Anyway, you need to get your facts straight.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast