AZ CCW turnaround is 6-weeks
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AZ CCW turnaround is 6-weeks

This is a discussion on AZ CCW turnaround is 6-weeks within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; AZ 6-Weeks from class to permit. UT in 8-weeks. Still waiting for Florida permit. Now all I have to do ...

Default AZ CCW turnaround is 6-weeks UT 8-weeks

AZ 6-Weeks from class to permit. UT in 8-weeks. Still waiting for Florida permit.

Now all I have to do is get these damn restrictions lifted from my NY permit!

Talking with a lawyer in two weeks....

Thanks to Firearms Training of Western New York for the multi-state training.

Firearms Training of WNY | Pistol Permit and Safety Training in Buffalo and WNY
    info@ftwny.com

Congrats! My Utah was at my door 43 days after the credit card was charged.
    Security is your concern. Helping you provide it is ours.
    www.oramsecurity.com
    USMC Scout Snipers - Stealth, Silence, Precision Violence

Quote Originally Posted by zebulon View Post
    6-Weeks from class to permit. Still waiting for Utah and Florida permits.

Now all I have to do is get these damn restrictions lifted from my NY permit!

Talking with a lawyer in two weeks....

Thanks to Firearms Training of Western New York for the multi-state training.

Firearms Training of WNY | Pistol Permit and Safety Training in Buffalo and WNY
    info@ftwny.com
    Utah now covers Florida. Took the class & applied tonight.

Sounds like AZ must be extra busy now. In October it took just two weeks mailbox to mailbox.
    Never argue with a red-haired witch. It wastes your breath and only delays the inevitable. --the collected sayings of Wiz Zumwalt

Took less than 30 days for my MN CCW and 90 days for my FL CCW. Now I am legal in 34 states. I wish Illinois would become a carry state. I have family there and go there often to visit!

I'm from Illinois, moved from there August 1970. Have been back several times. Last visit was 2000. Still have family there, but they come to see me in Las Vegas now.........
    I have no desire to go back!

Quote Originally Posted by sbubrick View Post
    I'm from Illinois, moved from there August 1970. Have been back several times. Last visit was 2000. Still have family there, but they come to see me in Las Vegas now.........
    I have no desire to go back!
    I am from there also. Left there in '84 but some of my family are unable to travel so I have to go there to see them. IL may pass a conceal carry law but I am afraid it will be a may issue state like Kalifornia and New York. If I did not have to go there I would not but have no choice for the time being!

Wish I could say the same for CO. The Sheriff's Dept. is still saying 90 days, and I know several that are still waiting after 70 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatrater View Post
    Utah now covers Florida. Took the class & applied tonight.
    Are you a Utah resident? Because a nonresident Utah permit is not honored in Florida, according to the USA Carry map.

You can thank the People's Republic of Illinois for the AZ turnaround time. One of the permits that would be recognized as a valid IL resident permit until the permit issuance system here is up and running (assuming the bill we want passes) is Arizona. People have been applying for FOID cards en masse then packing the permit classes.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast