gun leather from Wright leatherwiorks

gun leather from Wright leatherwiorks

This is a discussion on gun leather from Wright leatherwiorks within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; I ordered a cruiser for my XDS but won't see it for 3 mos. Will let ya know how it ...

Default gun leather from Wright leatherwiorks

I ordered a cruiser for my XDS but won't see it for 3 mos. Will let ya know how it is when I get it. They look nice and well made and have 2 different grades--classic and master. Looks pretty reasonable too and are made to order.

Concealed Carry Leather Holsters & Belts | Wright Leather Works LLC
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

I just got my holster from Wright for my XDs .45 .. workmanship is excellent, the fight is tight, as it should be with the holster brand new. Drawing the gun makes the front sight drag, but I'm going to use a file -- delicately -- to smooth out the leather inside in that area ... my wife ordered it for a birthday present back in July, it arrived late last week, so three months looks about right.
    "Neatness counts, but bullets often count more." Elvis Cole, World's Greatest Detective

Default gun leather from Wright leatherwiorks

Those look nice. Have no doubt you'll like it. I went with a Soteria leather. Hopefully see it soon.
    FUNNY HOW PEOPLE ALWAYS WANT THE TRUTH AS LONG AS IT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO HEAR