Might be a dumb question - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Might be a dumb question

This is a discussion on Might be a dumb question within the Concealed Carry Discussion forums, part of the Main Category category; The best place for a quick review of carry laws is Handgunlaw.us This is a good starting point to answer ...

The best place for a quick review of carry laws is Handgunlaw.us This is a good starting point to answer your questions.
    Good Luck!!!
    John
    http://www.packing4life.com

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Here's a "dumb question". Why is obama such a wonderful president?

gf
    I don't know I give up

Hey Glock Fan: I always thought there really is no such thing as a dumb question--If you don't ask you never find out and never get an answer. I used this principle in school and was always surprised how many people would tell me that they just did not have the "guts" to ask the same question and were glad I did. Having said that, your question as to "why BO is such a great president" is, in my opinion, a really dumb question that does not deserve an answer--hope this does not insult you too much but putting BO's name and "great" together in the same question or sentence is insulting to me. I'm assuming you were being a tad sarcastic--thus MY honest answer.

I am sorry for all the replies about "dumb question", I did not think it was a dumb question I just did not have a better title and thought that would perk enough intrest to get some kind of responses but on that note apparently BO is such a "good" president because he was the lesser of 2 evils running IMO. I do support him for the fact that he is my CinC how ever there are ALOT of his poilicies i disagree with and will be voicing my opinion on that in Nov 2012. Until then I can only pray that nothing that effects my rights or my freedom change before then. Just typing my 2cents and not trying to start an argument on the "dumb question" at hand.
    "The purpose of war is not to die for your country. The purpose of war is to ensure that the other guy dies for his country." - General Patton

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    Hey Glock Fan: I always thought there really is no such thing as a dumb question--If you don't ask you never find out and never get an answer. I used this principle in school and was always surprised how many people would tell me that they just did not have the "guts" to ask the same question and were glad I did. Having said that, your question as to "why BO is such a great president" is, in my opinion, a really dumb question that does not deserve an answer--hope this does not insult you too much but putting BO's name and "great" together in the same question or sentence is insulting to me. I'm assuming you were being a tad sarcastic--thus MY honest answer.
    There are a lot of really "dumb questions" that could be asked. My whole point is that if the question is so "dumb", then don't bother asking it. Most of us have enough sense to be able to figure out which questions we should be asking. If you don't know the answer to a question and would like to know the answer, by all means ask away. Eventually you should find your answer somewhere.

There are other questions where if you put in a little thought, could have been answered yourself.

I'm glad you figured out that my question was a "sarcastic" one posed for the purpose of demonstrating that there is such thing as a "dumb" question.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12