Keltec PF9 holster options...

Keltec PF9 holster options...

This is a discussion on Keltec PF9 holster options... within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; i have a keltec PF9 and i wanted to know if anyone had any idea if any subcompact holster will ...

Default Keltec PF9 holster options...

i have a keltec PF9 and i wanted to know if anyone had any idea if any subcompact holster will fit it because i want to buy a more expensive leather holster but am unsure if the fit will be snug... The reason im askin is because galco and ed hume make very nice leather holsters for glock 27/28 models and just unsure if these type holsters with have a snug fit on my keltec.... If not are there any suggestions for a similar popular stylee pistol holsters...
    Thasnks

Default PF-9 Gun Specific Leather Holsters

Good luck with that search.
    I have been a very happy PF-9 carrier for about 2 years now (CCW 5 Years) and have had no luck in finding nice gun leather designed for this great little 9mm gun.
    Even though this gun has become a record breaking, prized and much sought after firearm by LEOs and Civilians, it seems the major players in the leather holster industry have not figued it out yet.
    Until leather(designed for the Kel-Tec PF-9) is available try Desantis Nemisis Pocket Holster or perhaps an Uncle Mikes product Also I think Fobus has something in the works.
    I have discovered that almost any nylon holster product designed for gun size instead of gun manufacture will work in a pinch.
    To be safe regarding fit, it is best to choose a nylon holster with a retention system so your gun will stay put.
    When Gun Specific LEATHER Holsters become available for our little gun you will find me in the front of the check-out line. STAY 360 DEGREES SAFE!!!

i have a keltec PF9 and i wanted to know if anyone had any idea if any subcompact holster will fit it
    I haven't found anything better than my front pocket, but that has been working just fine.

thanks for the news.. i did find a shoulder holster that is made for the khar pm9 but im interested in an iwb so i can have a pocket free...

Update crossbreed makes a super tuck and minituck for the keltec...