Customer Service Issues with K and D Holsters - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Customer Service Issues with K and D Holsters

This is a discussion on Customer Service Issues with K and D Holsters within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; Originally Posted by SGB I apologize to you and all the other internet spelling Nazi's for the typo. - Your ...

Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    I apologize to you and all the other internet spelling Nazi's for the typo. - Your post above only reinforces my original opinion, you don't play well with others.
    Don't worry about it. It's the internet! I'm still shocked that people type in complete sentences and don't abbreviate everything. It's not a college term paper,work paper etc.. I could give two S***s if I spell things wrong on the internet. Don't let the trolls get you.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by K-Man View Post
    walther380: I'm sorry to say we do not offer holsters for the Walther PK380. We no longer have access to one, which we would need in order to fashion the holster. You might consider the folks at Milt Sparks holsters.
    What if the customer sent in their firearm?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Sorry weekendskp I have to disagree with you on this one.

Funny how you posted this since I just got a call from Kevin yesterday in fact. He was returning my call, I had inquired about a holster I had ordered from K&D Holster 03Mar11. He replied promptly and professionally in my opinion.

He mentioned his companies shipping time, my reply was I didn't remember..... I was only calling for an "update on my order".

I figured I had searched for a holster, ended up selecting his product. I figure shipping time is what it is, I just needed to know my order was still good to go. (no action on my part)

I just don't see where K&D Holster has failed in anyway..... Your expectations and flexibility in this matter seems to be unwarranted. If they didn't meet their published time for shipping then yes, I might see your point and frustration somewhat.

I hope you find another holster.

Chap
    Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 ACP, 3" barrel 1911 with a Mitch Rosen holster
    XDm .45 ACP 02FEB11
    Ruger LCP .380 05FEB11

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    What if the customer sent in their firearm?
    Sorry for the delay in responding to your question. We can no longer accept firearms from the customer as we used to. We will no longer have access to an ffl in which to do the transfer.

What one might consider is acquiring a dummy gun version of the gun. Then you can send that dummy gun to whatever holster maker you desire to get a holster from. The average cost of the dummy gun is $45-$50. Shipping of a genuine version of the gun to the holster maker will average $100 for round trip shipping.

Well weekendskp,

Here is my experience.

I also had to cancel my order from Kevin at K&D Holster. I ordered a holster way back on 03Mar11. Finally gave up on him and his company. Canceled my order last night, got e-mail that Kevin has refund my money. Guess I'm on the hunt for a .380 holster again.

Chap
    XDm .45 ACP 02FEB11
    Ruger LCP .380 05FEB11

Quote Originally Posted by Chap View Post
    Well weekendskp,

Here is my experience.

I also had to cancel my order from Kevin at K&D Holster. I ordered a holster way back on 03Mar11. Finally gave up on him and his company. Canceled my order last night, got e-mail that Kevin has refund my money. Guess I'm on the hunt for a .380 holster again.

Chap
    Chap,

It's because they're sooo busy that it takes his staff a long time to make a holster. Unwittingly, I sent more business in Kevin's direction by posting my opinion on this thread. I gave up on trying to argue the point that he spends too much time surfing the Internet, defending his 12 week delivery policy, when he should be in the shop making more holsters. I still haven't purchased a holster for my wife's Kel-Tek PF-9 with a CT laser. She hasn't started carrying it anyway. Good luck in your search, and if you find a holster for a PF-9 w/CT laser, let me know.

:)
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

weekendskp:

Let me tell you something - you have no idea what you're talking about with respect to K&D Holsters and I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut. I'm tired of reading your bs comments.

Chap:

I'm sorry that it took so long in your case. Your refund should reflect on your account soon. You might consider the folks at Milt Sparks holsters.

Kevin,

I didn't post to put you down, just to state our transaction took more time than I was willing to accept. I'm sure your product is everything it appears to be. Thanks I'll check out Milt Sparks, I'm just going to buy something in stock.

Chap
    XDm .45 ACP 02FEB11
    Ruger LCP .380 05FEB11

Chap:

That's the perception I had with your posting. Again, I apologize for the length of time.

Quote Originally Posted by K-Man View Post
    weekendskp:

. . . and I strongly suggest you keep your mouth shut. I'm tired of reading your bs comments.
    Or what?
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123