Can no longer trust StreamLight products with my life! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Can no longer trust StreamLight products with my life!

This is a discussion on Can no longer trust StreamLight products with my life! within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 I may try Stream light again, if they get the QC under control! You're kidding...right? My ...

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I may try Stream light again, if they get the QC under control!
    You're kidding...right?

My granny used to say, "Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice, shame on me." I say, Burn me three times (you can fill in the rest).

You gave them three chances...at the cost of $160. Why even consider giving them another?

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by walther380 View Post
    I don't know if I'd really trust any flashlight with my life in the first place. Maybe you could blind them to death with it. I don't get it I guess. In what SD situation could a flashlight save your life? I can see it helping make a bad SD situation go better but not actually saving your life.
    As the thug kicks in your back door and rushes in, you grab your gun AND your bright tactical light. As he opens your bedroom door, in the darkness, you quickly hit the light and blind him while simultanously being able to I.D. him as a target and not your drunken son home from a binge... OK, there's likely thousands of scenarios out there where a bright light is handy, I just pulled that one out.

Walther380, although the light in and of itself may not save your life it could very well be one part of the pie that does. Not only could it provide a great tactical advantage at night, it might save you legally and save you even more pain by allowing you to I.D. the person as friend or foe. If you ever shot Santa, well, how would you feel as kids all over the world no longer got thier dumb-a$$ toys?
    Last edited by tuts40; 07-02-2011 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Me thinketh upon the grammar, and maketh a change...
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123