Good Prices On Glock Magazines

This is a discussion on Good Prices On Glock Magazines within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; I just thought I'd share this. I was looking for some extra magazines for my Glock G26 and this place ...

Default Good Prices On Glock Magazines

I just thought I'd share this. I was looking for some extra magazines for my Glock G26 and this place seemed to have the lowest prices I could find, $16.95.

http://www.shootersplus.com/glock_magazines

I also picked up my Trijicon night sights here.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Their prices on 1911 parts are not bad either. They have the Meprolight Night Sight Set for the 1911 for $69.95.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Cooter is offline Liberty or Death

Nice...I can't seem to find any extended mags for a Glock 36. Just the single stack 6 rnd .45acp. Gun shop guy told me they were around, but I can't seem to locate one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Good Prices, thanks for the link Luke,
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Even Greater price Sgt. SIG,,,,,,,,,TY
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Nice...I can't seem to find any extended mags for a Glock 36. Just the single stack 6 rnd .45acp. Gun shop guy told me they were around, but I can't seem to locate one.
    No such thing.
    Glock only makes 6 rounds magazines and I do not know of any aftermarket magazines for the Glock Model 36.

Pearce Grip makes a +1 magazine extension for the Glock Model 36, which bring capacity to 7+1.

www.pearcegrip.com/glock36.htm

Cooter is offline Liberty or Death

Dang...Yet again, another person gets lied to by thier trusty gun shop salesman. Thanks for the link though, I think I'll order one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. SIG View Post
    Nice price there too. I already put my order in though. It should actually be here today or tomorrow.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Cooter. Pearce Grips makes a +1 Extenson for the G36 magazine............. I know TopGlock.com has them.....
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady