?Brigade Gunleather?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

?Brigade Gunleather?

This is a discussion on ?Brigade Gunleather? within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; I ordered an M - 15A Paddle holster from Brigade Gunleather a few months ago. After not receiving a return ...

LS-208 is offline GUNFRK

Default ?Brigade Gunleather?

I ordered an M - 15A Paddle holster from Brigade Gunleather a few months ago. After not receiving a return email for a couple of weeks and not being able to talk to anyone on the phone at the business, I started reading up on them and searching for reviews about the company. At this point I do not have a warm and fuzzy feeling about them. Does anyone have any experience with Brigade Gunleather? If so, I would love to hear your story. Thanks.
    "If an awalu [freeman] should blind the eye of another awalu [freeman], they shall blind his eye."
    -Hammurabi (1792-1750 B.C.E.)

Dale64 is offline Defying Gravity

Their website clearly states that there is a 6 - 8 month turnaround time.
    It also mentions that if you don't get thru to them by phone, keep trying, their shop is loud and they can't always hear it and they don't have a "phone answering person".

READ CAREFULLY:
    Brigade GunLeather Holster Order Status Page
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

LS-208 is offline GUNFRK

Yes, I read all that prior to ordering so I was well aware of that. However, the credit card I used to purchase my holster expires this month. I need some sort of response from them to make them aware of that. I have also noticed that several people who have ordered from them back in 2009 still have not received their orders. I for one didn't think that was cool at all which is what prompted me to dig a little deeper. I did only find 2 complaints with the BBB which I thought was not too bad. Turns out the only 2 complaints they have were both regarding poor communication. In regard to the "keep calling" response, just how many times do they expect me to call? Been calling for a week.

they make good holsters, You need to read carfully...it is not good when people bash a company. Be sure your complaint is valid, 1000 good deeds are smashed by one single complaint.
    Invest a Day at the Citadel, learn to be safe forever.
    www.citadelinstitute.com

I ordered mine in EARLY 2009 and have twice been told that my holster was in the final stages before shipping. I still have yet to see it. My card also expired in 2011 and I had to update my info with them. I knew I was in for a wait but what pisses me off is that I've found other people that ordered in 2010 and they have their holster and I don't. I think I've called them 4-5 times since I ordered online and they've answered every time. Guess I just got lucky.

LS-208 is offline GUNFRK

Quote Originally Posted by stingray2100 View Post
    they make good holsters, You need to read carfully...it is not good when people bash a company. Be sure your complaint is valid, 1000 good deeds are smashed by one single complaint.
    I haven't made a complaint.

LS-208 is offline GUNFRK

Dan, did you ask them why the hold up? Did they have an explanation as to why you haven't received yours yet? That is an awful long time.

It is a long time I know but I kinda ordered and made myself forget about it. Honestly I never pushed the issue because I didn't want to get on their bad side.

I ordered a holster from them in late 2006 and after they took my money they refuse to talk to me. My wife did get them on the phone once and first was told I never made an order then that my order was shipped via UPS but there was no tracking number, they go on to say my order was returned to them because they sent the wrong product and that they never took money from me when I still have bank statements showing they took 150 dollars for the $53.00 holster.

wow that sucks.......i'm planning on ordering a crossbreed holster next month for my browning ..i think they are reputable from what i hear on this forum and good holsters too
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast