phillyedc/phlster Kydex gear

phillyedc/phlster Kydex gear

This is a discussion on phillyedc/phlster Kydex gear within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; Has anybody checked out PhillyEDC's youtube channel? Looks like he does awesome kydex work and posts tons of how-to videos, ...

Default phillyedc/phlster Kydex gear

Has anybody checked out PhillyEDC's youtube channel? Looks like he does awesome kydex work and posts tons of how-to videos, he's one of a few that makes kydex holsters for Sig 1911's, his facebook page (phlster) has pics of finished products, he replies very fast to emails and seems like a really good guy. He also has a holster already made for the new M&P Shield. Check him out, he's inspired my friend and I to attempt our own kydex gear. I'll post more when my friend gets his hster for his Sig Scorpion.

I've seen his vids, he does do very nice work. But I'm also iffy on 100% Kydex IWB's, can't see them being to comfortable.

I'm good with full kydex owb, especially if his holsters are as concealable as my Raven Concealment, and I don't see why they arent. We'll see when my friend gets his.