holster for Sr40c
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

holster for Sr40c

This is a discussion on holster for Sr40c within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; Hi Everyone, First of all,Im fairly new to this forum. Tons of great info here! I have recently purchased a ...

Default holster for Sr40c

Hi Everyone,
    First of all,Im fairly new to this forum. Tons of great info here! I have recently purchased a SR40C Ruger and I'm having a heck of a time finding a holster company that makes for this model! Help! My apologies if this question has come up in the past,I didnt bother to search.
    Thanks,
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by WAGB83 View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    First of all,Im fairly new to this forum. Tons of great info here! I have recently purchased a SR40C Ruger and I'm having a heck of a time finding a holster company that makes for this model! Help! My apologies if this question has come up in the past,I didnt bother to search.
    Thanks,
    Doug
    I've seen these guys at the local gunshows...have one of theirs for my SR40 on my wishlist
    Custom Leather & Kydex Holsters

Check on Kholster and N82Tactical stuff as well as CrossBreed
    Disarming Victims Doesn't Solve Crime.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBack View Post
    I've seen these guys at the local gunshows...have one of theirs for my SR40 on my wishlist
    Custom Leather & Kydex Holsters

Check on Kholster and N82Tactical stuff as well as CrossBreed
    Thanks flashback.

I don't have an answer for a holster but I would like to know how you like the gun.
    A gun is a tool, no better, no worse than any other tool. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it.

Check Out Mackenzie Holsters also I have 3 of them and love them. I don't like to bash other holster makers but I have had lots and Mackenzie is among the best I have owned. Give them a try, half the price of the other big names and I promise you the Quality is just as good if not better. check them out at www.mackenzieholsters.com

What i use for my SR40c is a leather holster with a retention strap from Barsony Holsters and Belts Home Page. Its model nbr 58-4BL Leather pancake holster for compact-subcompact 9mm 40-45I also have a clip on owb but thats not a very secure holster. I have the same style that i carry my full size 1911 in. I like the forward cant that the pancake style lets you choose. It is also on E Bay..

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Simple man and Bird man-I will check these out! Stacey-I do like this gun! I've shot all kinds of ammo through it without much of any issues. One thing I'm finding out though,I dont care for the larger magazine with the extension sleeve. During target practice,I've noticed it has some play between the sleeve and the mag butt. It's enough to notice at first,possibly it'll take some time to get used to. The short mag setup is what I'll be using anyway for deep concealment,so no worries . Aside from that,its a great gun-good sights,easy carry,decent trigger. Ruger customer service is top notch as well!!
    Thanks again for everyones help here!!

Quote Originally Posted by WAGB83 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback everyone. Simple man and Bird man-I will check these out! Stacey-I do like this gun! I've shot all kinds of ammo through it without much of any issues. One thing I'm finding out though,I dont care for the larger magazine with the extension sleeve. During target practice,I've noticed it has some play between the sleeve and the mag butt. It's enough to notice at first,possibly it'll take some time to get used to. The short mag setup is what I'll be using anyway for deep concealment,so no worries . Aside from that,its a great gun-good sights,easy carry,decent trigger. Ruger customer service is top notch as well!!
    Thanks again for everyones help here!!
    I was using a galco sto and go, but purchased a remora holster and it's amazing. Try It out you won't regret it and it's cheap it was like 35 bucks and was shipped in 4 days. I got the size 6art

Default Holster idea

If you are looking for I.W.B. I would suggest www.versacarry.com it is a zero bulk carry system, I carry a Glock G-22 full frame .40 in a t-shirt and no I do not have larger size britches to wear it concealed
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast