What's a good IWB holster for a J-frame revolver?

What's a good IWB holster for a J-frame revolver?

This is a discussion on What's a good IWB holster for a J-frame revolver? within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; What do y'all reccommend as a good holster for the Tarus 941 (J-frame revolver)? I carry the 22 mag with ...

Default What's a good IWB holster for a J-frame revolver?

What do y'all reccommend as a good holster for the Tarus 941 (J-frame revolver)?
    I carry the 22 mag with the 2" barrel.
    I've been carrying in a pocket holster but I've tried an IWB & it is MUCH faster to draw from the IWB
    but now I need to find a good IWB holster- tried the Galco Tuck & Go but the clip seems weak & the gun always feels like it's about to fall out.
    Then I tried a Black Hawk IWB- it is more comfortable- the belt loop is more secure, but the gun doesn't seat well enough to cover the entire trigger.

Thanks for the advice
    :)

Wow, Kimm, your developing the proverbial "holster box"!!! I don't have any experience with revolvers and I don't know your price point. There are SO many choices out there and you're going to get a hell of a lot of different choices from different people.

When I can afford a quality leather holster, this is probably where I'm going to go: Home

Quote Originally Posted by ToddR View Post
    Wow, Kimm, your developing the proverbial "holster box"!!! I don't have any experience with revolvers and I don't know your price point. There are SO many choices out there and you're going to get a hell of a lot of different choices from different people.

When I can afford a quality leather holster, this is probably where I'm going to go: Home
    Wow, that link got screwed up: [url=http://www.soterialeather.com]

I just bought a Mr. Softy for my LCR. The leather is thin and soft for maximum concealment. The metal clip is heavy duty and will surely never let go accidentally. Low price. I like.

Mr Softy