Crossbreed IWB
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Crossbreed IWB

This is a discussion on Crossbreed IWB within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; I'm thinking about getting a crossbreed supertuck deluxe for my glock 30, anyone carry this setup?...

Default Crossbreed IWB

I'm thinking about getting a crossbreed supertuck deluxe for my glock 30, anyone carry this setup?

not yet but i'd like to!
    i've heard alot of great reviews on that crossbreed holster hope you get one and it works out great for you
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Default My .02

I saved money by going with a Versa carry system $30.00 versus what $65.00
    Versa carry near zero bulk no over sized pants
    A Body Piercing
    Saved My Life
    <(((><

interesting set up n4 but i don't see a very secure trigger guard on that set up and being new to guns and all i feel safer with a trigger guard just sayin' but if it works well for you who am i to say anything
    as for me that crossbreed looks more my kinda secure fit for me

Quote Originally Posted by LaRue32:313428
    I'm thinking about getting a crossbreed supertuck deluxe for my glock 30, anyone carry this setup?
    I have same set-up and love it, but I don't have anything to compare it too. I got it as my first holster after do much research. There are a great many people who swear by them.
    "My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government" - Thomas Jefferson

A trigger guard is a $5.00 option with Versa Carry

chapguy is offline vanchap

I've got both the Supertuck and the Versacarry for my M&P. The Supertuck is great unless you're driving and then it's not very comfortable. The Versacarry is pretty good for short term wear and can be slightly adjusted while you wear it. My issue with the Versacarry is that it leaves a little ribbon of Delron (the yellow plastic that fits inside the barrel) in the end of the pistol. A small amount flakes off each time you holster your weapon and it stays inside the barrel until you blow it out or clean the weapon. I ended up with a Sticky Holster and I love it. Easy to adjust on the move, surprisingly secure and amazingly comfortable.

Default Can't beat the Crossbreed

Quote Originally Posted by LaRue32 View Post
    I carry every day with my supertuck. I wear it with business suits, casual slacks and even shorts. No complaints even while driving. I carry at 4 o'clock position. My EDC firearm of choice is a Kahr K9, but I sometimes switch to a 1911 or 642. I have a supertuck for each.

I have a crossbreed super tuck and a king tuk by Galco and I love them both. The holsters are near identical and both are made with quality but honestly I'd say go with the galco. They are cheaper by about 20 dollars and already come with the "combat cut". I carry a Sig 226 in mine which is a pretty big gun and it's amazingly comfortable. I'd have to disagree with chapguy because for me I can't even feel it when I'm driving. I carry it on my hip at about my 4 o'clock position but I could see if you carried it in the appendix position it would be extremely uncomfortable while driving. Of course all this is my opinion and it won't work for everyone.

perhaps just adjusting the cant might make it easier to drive with it?
    i'm looking to get gear so i'm reading all i can about pros and cons of what is out there for me
    so thanks for the imput
    ;)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast