Desert people! Is the Remora the best IWB holster ever made end all no discussion?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Desert people! Is the Remora the best IWB holster ever made end all no discussion?

This is a discussion on Desert people! Is the Remora the best IWB holster ever made end all no discussion? within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; Living in Arizona I hate holsters. I'm always in shorts. Swim shorts, box shorts, shorts 24/7. If I wanted to ...

Default Desert people! Is the Remora the best IWB holster ever made end all no discussion?

Living in Arizona I hate holsters. I'm always in shorts. Swim shorts, box shorts, shorts 24/7.

If I wanted to run to the corner store for a pop, I used to have to get on the denim jeans with the belt on and get ready.

Within the last few months I have discovered the Remora. WoW, it allows a freedom to me with a gun I never thought possible.

The dang holster sticks to you no matter how flimsy the shorts are. I don't want to sound like a commercial, just wondering if anybody eles is as sold on this holster as me.

if your gun is not to heavy i would think it should be a good quick way to holster up in elastic waisted shorts
    if you tried it with your gun ,on the run and like it get it
    if i had a smaller gun i would consider something like that too for when i want to wear elastic waisted clothes as well
    best wishes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

In hot weather, can you wear it comfortably for extended times, as I wear all day, every day and also live where it's H O T. I was wondering if it felt hot against your body.

I've got 3: one for my xd45c, charter arms southpaw, and sig p238.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsdeal View Post
    In hot weather, can you wear it comfortably for extended times, as I wear all day, every day and also live where it's H O T. I was wondering if it felt hot against your body.
    Boots, I don't know if it feels hot while wearing it, but I do notice the sweat on it if Im running commando. If in boxers, rarely, I wear it between both shorts.

Either way I swear by it!

@brcombs, I have one for my SIG ultra 1911 and buying the exact same holster for my Kimber ultra. So, I'm catching up to you. Another gun and Ill be on my 3rd

Here is my EDC setup

Thanks for the likes brcombs/eagleeyes! I have since stopped carrying a light or knife and carry 2 magazines most of the times.

Also I have switched to my Kimber Crimson Ultra too. Guess I need a update pic! lol

Default My drawer is filling up

Have 2 from remora I use them a lot...amazing
    "The Bible is the Book upon which this Republic rests." - Andrew Jackson, Seventh President of the United States

Another thing to consider about Remora, it actually makes a really decent car holster as well which is what I've been using it mainly for lately. Stays put in-between seat and console and gun is easily accessible if needed.

I ordered one for my P238 yesterday. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast