Your favorite CCW position.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Your favorite CCW position.

This is a discussion on Your favorite CCW position. within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; I can't afford to buy and try a dozen holster styles. Looking for feedback on favorite IWB holster and positions. ...

Default Your favorite CCW position.

I can't afford to buy and try a dozen holster styles. Looking for feedback on favorite IWB holster and positions. For instance dominant hand side, cross draw, chest holster, back or kidney location, front carry. Appreciate your advice.

I've been through a lot of holsters and HANDS DOWN have to choose my crossbreed supertuck deluxe. I carry a Glock 27 at the 4-5 o'clock position. It's incredibly comfortable to the point where I don't notice it anymore most of the day.

4 o'clock position for me as well!
    My M&P9c in a Blackhawk IWB!!

Another vote for the crossbreed super tuck @ the 4-5 position. I carry a Glock 30SF

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis M View Post
    I can't afford to buy and try a dozen holster styles. Looking for feedback on favorite IWB holster and positions. For instance dominant hand side, cross draw, chest holster, back or kidney location, front carry. Appreciate your advice.
    Why would you have to buy and try a dozen different ones? You must have some sense, more so than any one else, how you are comfortable handling a handgun. Pick one that seems to fit your natural style and habit. Buy one that fits into your most comfortable mode and learn to use it the best and most proficiently that you can. What would what I like change how you handle a handgun?

oldfaithful holster (same design as crossbreed) at 7-8 position (im left handed) but just the other day after reading online of a guy carrying in a crossbreed at an appendix position i threw my holstered gun into an appendix position and seems it might work there as well, not sure if it is a position i will carry in in the future but its a possibility.

I carry a Ruger SR9C in a Desantis Soft-tuck IWB at the 4 o-clock position. It is adjustable on the angle to be carried, and can tuck a shirt in also. I hardly notice it. I feel naked without my handgun, so I usually have to tap my side to remind myself that its there. :-)

Being left handed, I carry a Walther PPS 9mm at 8 o'clock in a CrossBreed Supertuck Deluxe (with combat cut) during warm weather. This fall I will start carrying my Sig P228 in the same model holster.

Comp-tac, neutral cant IWB at 2 o'clock with a G26 in it. Mag pouch at 10.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

hogdoc357 is offline HogDoc Olliday

For me...it's the Don Hume IWB holster or Mitch Rosen for the LCR OWB holster @ right side, 4 o'clock.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Byron
    "HogDoc Olliday"
    NRA*SASS*IDPA

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast