Good IWB Holster Maker......
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good IWB Holster Maker......

This is a discussion on Good IWB Holster Maker...... within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; I have discovered a holster maker by the name of Randy Levine that makes an outstanding and reasonably priced kydex ...

Dave Nowlin is offline Old Geezer

Default Good IWB Holster Maker......

I have discovered a holster maker by the name of Randy Levine that makes an outstanding and reasonably priced kydex holster. Randy is an undercover police officer and carries daily while doing his job. I have his 2 piece slimline holsters for my M&P 45fs & 9c. I just received a new wrap around design slimline for my .40 Shield. I bounced some ideas off of Randy concerning what I wanted and he came through in spades. I already have a Garrett Industries Silent THunder for the Shield but like this new holster better and it cost less than half of what the Silent Thunder sells for. His company is Crossfire Holsters. He has a website and ships very quickly. I have seen many requests on various websites for a good holster for the Shield. This is the best I have found.
    In order to receive forgiveness, we must first forgive.

Murphy's Law is still in effect.

CaptnBud is offline Bud

Do you have a Link for his products?

I use Remora 'No-Clip' holsters with confidence for my Shield 9, Ruger LCP & LCR. They stay put and can be used IWB or pocket. Like many of you, I have a drawer full of many others I no longer use. Once you find something comfortable and functional, you usually stick with it.

Dave Nowlin is offline Old Geezer

I have a Remora in a drawer. It is simply too thick to conceal well. I also find it difficult to draw quickly from. I have a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB holster for my Shield in the drawer too. It isn't as comfortable as The Slimline Tactical made by Crossfire. It is also harder to conceal. If concealment isn't important, then wear an OWB holster. If concealment is important, then the holster chosen should be both concealable and comfortable. Be honest with yourself. If a holster isn't comfortable, you probably won't wear it very much if at all. If you don't carry your gun with you it won't be available when you need it. Carrying concealed is sort of like carrying fire insurance. You really hope you don't have to use either one, but if the need arises you'll be mighty glad you had it.
    In order to receive forgiveness, we must first forgive.

Murphy's Law is still in effect.

Leather Tagua,ambi reversible comfortable,form fitting-plastic is not ,caliber is unimportant providing one can hit the ace of spades in the spade at ten paces-thickness no more than 1 in-length under 7 in,weight unimportant as long as lil recoil any pistol over 32 cal should weigh a min of 20 oz.Da/sa,manual safty,any other safety a plus now there ya have it all my requirements
    Did I say plastic need not apply leather n steel

Default Good IWB Holster Maker......

Crossbreed holsters hands down.

NM Holsters - *Products the number 1 IWB holster, have one and it's very comfortable.
    N82Tactical Pro Holster is also an excellent IWB holster.
    Old Faithful Holsters are nice too.

I just got a new one myself, the "Old Faithful IWB Holster". It will be for my Ruger SR9c. They are just like the Crossbreed Supertuck holsters, which is another quality product. What sold me on the Old Faithful was the option they give you of assembling the holster yourself and saving about 40 dollars depending on what "stage" you order. It took less then 30 minutes to make the holster and tailor it to what I liked (Retention, ride height, etc..) The kydex was even thicker than the Crossbreed. Anyone interested in a high quality product with simple mechanical skills, will surely love this option. It's basically, tapping tee-nuts in place and screwing the molded kydex into the leather. Here is the site for those that might be interested...... Oldfaithfulholsters.com. Special thanks to cluznar for pointing me in the right direction!

BTW: It is a rewarding feeling making it yourself, as you will know your holster even better.
    The Lesser The Facts, The Stronger The Opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry 2 View Post
    Crossbreed holsters hands down.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast