Alien Gear Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Alien Gear Holsters

This is a discussion on Alien Gear Holsters within the Concealed Carry and Handgun Gear forums, part of the Handguns category; Do any of you have any experience with Alien Gear IWB holsters? my choice at this time is between the ...

Default Alien Gear Holsters

Do any of you have any experience with Alien Gear IWB holsters? my choice at this time is between the Galco king tuk and the Alien Gear Holsters. I am using a Desantis cozy partner IWB at this time but would like to try something different.

Been wearing mine for a week now, and I prefer it over a CB I also own. The kydex is thicker and is adjustable for tension. The leather is also thicker but forms well to the body. And You can't beat the price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

One of my friends has ones and loves it. My wife and I each plan on getting one in the next couple of weeks.

I have one for my Taurus 738. Very comfortable, good retention, well constructed with good quality materials.

Love mine... A bunch of pictures here: Alien Gear Hybrid Holsters?
    Modern Whig
    "Government is not meant to burden Liberty but rather to secure it." -T.J. O'Hara

thanks folks, at $30 it sounds hard to beat, it is hard to find a holster for my Taurus 24/7 g2c and I noticed on the alien gear web site that they have one that will fit my gun.

I have one in the 9mm shield flavor and really like it. I just got a Crossbreed for my 9c. In my opinion the Crossbreed is more comfortable but you can beat the price for the Alien Gear.

And it don't take 8 to 12 weeks to get it you will love it.
    XDm. 45 4.5, Gen3 G30S, Gen4 G27, Gen4 G19, Gen4 G29
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

I've got 2 Alien Gear holsters, one for my LC9 w/CT Laserguard and one for my Shield 9mm. What really sold me was the first one. I'd had it about a week when I put it on 1 day and tended to some ground work on my 3 acres of wooded property. It was hot, I had my t-shirt loose so the holster was directly against my skin. I never had to deal with the holster at all as I went about my labors. It was very comfortable. Almost unnoticeable. No readjusting, tugging, pulling, shifting, nothing. That did it for me. I actually dislike not wearing it. Great high quality holsters.

Thumbs up

I have one for my 1911 fullsize and love it and as said by other people for the price it beats anything
    A good friend will sit next to you in jail and say damn we had fun

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast