Permit turn around time
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Permit turn around time

Question Permit turn around time

I was talking to a friend who is a LEO, He said permit turn around time is about a month to a month and a half now.

Anyone experiencing that time frame now?

2. Default

I am in eastern nc and it took 3.5 months before i got mine. Depends on where u r

I received mine in just over a week in Iowa. They say 30 days but are turning them quicker.

I'm in Wyoming and we passed a law last summer that allows concealed carry by any qualified state resident without the need for a permit. Even with that, I chose to get my permit so I would have reciprocity with surrounding states. The Sheriff's Office said it would be 6-8 weeks and it took every bit of 8 weeks. They're a popular item right now.

5. Default

Texas - Sent docs in January 5 - Plastic in hand Jan 27 - 3 weeks and 1 day (and that was with a 5 day printer outage at DPS)

Here in Mississippi the MDPS web site states that you will be issued or denied a CCW with in 45 days from the date of submission of the application . I just recently received mine & it took every bit of 45 days..... 44 to be exact.

Sorry, I should have been more specifc. I was wondering about resident CT CCW's

we so far it has been 2 months for me!

9. Default

45 days... Got mine in hand 2.5 weeks from application. Michigan btw.

10. Default

In the process myself... Fingerprinted since 13th of April. W. Hartford CT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast