Methadone Treatment - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Methadone Treatment

This is a discussion on Methadone Treatment within the Connecticut Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; With a classic name like Coldbeer lol...

With a classic name like Coldbeer lol

If you are on a controlled substance that is akin to Heroin, why would you even wish to carry? If you have to give a U.A. after an incident do you wish to wind up in court with a positive U/A? How are you even able to drive? It is obvious that I have too much time on my hands if I am replying to this “Trollish” baiting.

Classic case of dependent denial.
    Go have a cold one, do not O.D.

never understood why they put herion users on methadone being it's similar drug
    hope you can get off the stuff asap ..kudos to you for trying to break the habit best wishes with that
    i read legal cigarettes are more addictive than herion so if folks can quit those you can quit that hopefully for good
    best wishes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    If you are on a controlled substance that is akin to Heroin, why would you even wish to carry? If you have to give a U.A. after an incident do you wish to wind up in court with a positive U/A? How are you even able to drive? It is obvious that I have too much time on my hands if I am replying to this “Trollish” baiting.
    what is a u.a?????????/
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

C'mon the same troll thaty started this thread is the troll that dug it up, He just changed his name
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Sorry, Urinalysis for a full screen of substances to include alcohol some times asked for if an individual appears to be under the influence and maybe to rule out other medical issues. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Question 11 – E on the current ATF Form 4473 is as follows:

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, or narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

ATF Form 4473

Since your answer would appear to be yes I'm going to guess that there will be some negative effects WRT getting a CHP
    Or he can lie, which would be a crime. I wouldn't approve him.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbeer View Post
    Bull that is a lie methadone taken like prescribed has very little side effects and had none that effect your mind at worst you may be drowsy at first when u start taking it, it couldnt effect anyones abillity to carry a firearm if they are taking like there prescribed
    My, neighbor, a retired LEO, became addicted to pain meds following a bad OTJ injury and several spinal surgeries. Methadone was considered a substitute to break the habit. Her husband says that ever since she acted much differently.

Last Saturday she put a bullet in her own head. 50 yrs old. May God bless her.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    My, neighbor, a retired LEO, became addicted to pain meds following a bad OTJ injury and several spinal surgeries. Methadone was considered a substitute to break the habit. Her husband says that ever since she acted much differently.

Last Saturday she put a bullet in her own head. 50 yrs old. May God bless her.
    I used to work for a PM&R doc, pain management pts go through hell. being in constant pain for years wears on you especially when there's no relief.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast