Boy, 14, Kills Intruder After Gang of Four Men Try to Break into House
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Boy, 14, Kills Intruder After Gang of Four Men Try to Break into House

This is a discussion on Boy, 14, Kills Intruder After Gang of Four Men Try to Break into House within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; Always like to hear about kids having the cajones to use deadly force on scumbags. That's one more POS no ...

Default Boy, 14, Kills Intruder After Gang of Four Men Try to Break into House

Always like to hear about kids having the cajones to use deadly force on scumbags. That's one more POS no one will ever have to deal with again

Boy, 14, kills intruder Michael Henderson after gang of FOUR men try to break into house | Mail Online
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

The kid's got stones, good on him for keeping a cool head and protecting his sister,

'Do not, while I’m on the phone, do not fire that firearm, OK?' the dispatcher says

Not sure where this numbnuts gets off telling the kid not to continue to protect himself.

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

I am glad he and his sister were unharmed. But it is a very sad day when children are involved in such circumstances.

But WTF is it with these 911 operators telling people not to shoot an intruder? she should have been sensitive to the child's age and encouraging him to protect himself and his sister instead of pressuring him into being a victim:

'Do not, while Im on the phone, do not fire that firearm, OK?' the dispatcher says

'What if another one comes in the house, ma'am?' he asked.

'Let me know, OK, if you see anybody. I will let you know (when a deputy gets to the house),' the dispatcher responded.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Good job kid!
    I'm happy to hear that both he and his sister are safe and sound.
    The only way to deal with a home invasion of any type is an overwhelming show of force.
    Those scumbags got exactly what they asked for.
    As John Wayne once said, "Life is tough, but it's even tougher when you're stupid."
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Stupid to invade a home in NC!

-Doc

I'm glad he knew how to use a shoot gun.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I am glad he and his sister were unharmed. But it is a very sad day when children are involved in such circumstances.

But WTF is it with these 911 operators telling people not to shoot an intruder? she should have been sensitive to the child's age and encouraging him to protect himself and his sister instead of pressuring him into being a victim:

I'm with you on everything you said. I want to add as an aside: How come law inforcement is allowed to release the tape of this minor and the dispatcher talking. On first look that seems a bit wrong and violating that 911 callers right of privacy especially being a minor and all. Wonder if anyone has other thoughts on that.
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government IS the problem." The fed has taken too much tax money from the people, too much authority from the states, and too much liberty with the Constitution." Ronald Reagan.

Quote Originally Posted by mspt_99 View Post
    I'm with you on everything you said. I want to add as an aside: How come law inforcement is allowed to release the tape of this minor and the dispatcher talking. On first look that seems a bit wrong and violating that 911 callers right of privacy especially being a minor and all. Wonder if anyone has other thoughts on that.
    I'm glad they do release tapes to show what idiots some dispatchers can be with both children and adults
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

"He continues: 'I don't know how many it was (who broke in). Just one came around the corner. I got one more in the chamber. I'm going to shoot again,' the boy said.

'Do not, while Im on the phone, do not fire that firearm, OK?' the dispatcher says

'What if another one comes in the house, ma'am?' he asked.

'Let me know, OK, if you see anybody. I will let you know (when a deputy gets to the house),' the dispatcher responded."

I don't disagree with you guys that dispatchers should not be telling anyone to not defend themselves. But when I read the entire dialogue, I don't feel the dispatcher was telling the child to not defend himself or his sister. But rather, tell the dispatcher when the child saw someone. The dispatcher was just making sure the child didn't shoot at a police officer/responder/EMT. Like someone commented below the article, if the kid said "it's another black guy with jeans and a black hoodie," the dispatcher would most likely have said protect yourself.

Just like in the case with the 19 year old mother and child. The dispatcher said, "I can not tell you to do that, but do what you have to do to protect your baby."
    One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one. Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm glad they do release tapes to show what idiots some dispatchers can be with both children and adults" Well, yes, that is good and all that the information can be useful but is it legal to release. We know there are idiots everywhere in every profession/at every level of society.
    "Government is not a solution to our problem, government IS the problem." The fed has taken too much tax money from the people, too much authority from the states, and too much liberty with the Constitution." Ronald Reagan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast