2 shooters assault psychiatric center in Pittsburgh
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

2 shooters assault psychiatric center in Pittsburgh

This is a discussion on 2 shooters assault psychiatric center in Pittsburgh within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; University of Pittsburgh police occifer saves the day and guns down the assailants. What's with the rash of school or ...

Default 2 shooters assault psychiatric center in Pittsburgh

University of Pittsburgh police occifer saves the day and guns down the assailants. What's with the rash of school or business shootings? What is causing people to say "ahh F it" and start injuring/killing innocent people? Could all these incidents possibly be another Obozo/Holder ploy like fast and furious to get people rallied against guns---nah that couldn't happen could it? One thing is certainly true though, the more this happens the more guns get sold---hmmmm.

Two dead, seven injured in Western Psych shooting
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by longslide10:283756
    University of Pittsburgh police occifer saves the day and guns down the assailants. What's with the rash of school or business shootings? What is causing people to say "ahh F it" and start injuring/killing innocent people? Could all these incidents possibly be another Obozo/Holder ploy like fast and furious to get people rallied against guns---nah that couldn't happen could it? One thing is certainly true though, the more this happens the more guns get sold---hmmmm.

Two dead, seven injured in Western Psych shooting
    Maybe folks are just getting crazier...seems to have caught up with you!
    Si vis pacem para bellum

cmhbob is offline Sig fault.

Single shooter.

"Occifer?" "Guns down?" Wow. Damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't. At least you didn't call him a rent-a-cop.
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Just talking abou this incident with my 74 year old father who doesn't understand why I just bought another gun and he has neer owned one. The world is a lot different than it once was.

Told my wife when Obama got elected this kind of thing along with suicide would be on the increase if the economy took a dump. I hate it when I'm right.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

cgiven1 is offline DAV-Patriot

Another shooting in a target rich enviroment where the means to self-defense are prohibited. How are those "Gun Free Zones" working out?
    Charlie Given
    Life Member NRA, GOA, TSRA
    Platinum Plus USCCA

Quote Originally Posted by cmhbob View Post
    Single shooter.

"Occifer?" "Guns down?" Wow. Damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't. At least you didn't call him a rent-a-cop.
    Nah, they're actual LEO's for PIT
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."

Quote Originally Posted by ShooterMcED View Post
    Just talking abou this incident with my 74 year old father who doesn't understand why I just bought another gun and he has neer owned one. The world is a lot different than it once was.
    Same with my dad. Only time he fired a weapon was in the Korean war or should I say conflict. He even took my grandad's shotgun and handgun to a pawn shop after he died 'cause he didn't want them in the house. I was pissed he didn't consider them for me for when I got old enough to own them.

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    Maybe folks are just getting crazier...seems to have caught up with you!
    Keep practicing this and stay in "the dark"
    Attached Images Attached Images  

cmhbob is offline Sig fault.

This map came across another gun forum the other day. Interesting, to say the least.

This website is a collection of 4,800+ news stories with the full media article available, mainly criminal in nature, that have appeared in the media (newspapers, TV, scientific journals) or that were part of FDA testimony in either 1991, 2004 or 2006, in which antidepressants are mentioned. This web site focuses on the Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs), of which Prozac (fluoxetine) was the first. Other SSRIs are Zoloft (sertraline), Paxil (paroxetine) (known in the UK as Seroxat), Celexa (citalopam), Lexapro (escitalopram), and Luvox (fluvoxamine). Other newer antidepressants included in this list are Remeron (mirtazapine), Anafranil (clomipramine) and the SNRIs Effexor (venlafaxine), Cymbalta (duloxetine) and Pristiq (desvenlafaxine) as well as the dopamine reuptake inhibitor antidepressant Wellbutrin (bupropion) (also marketed as Zyban).
    Index to SSRI Stories
    Bob Mueller
    Blog | Facebook | Flickr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast