16 Rules for a gunman ALL VERY TRUE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

16 Rules for a gunman ALL VERY TRUE

This is a discussion on 16 Rules for a gunman ALL VERY TRUE within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; Suarez International Group Of Companies 13 APRIL 2012 Rules For The Gunman 1). Don't carry the gun to make you ...

Default 16 Rules for a gunman ALL VERY TRUE

Suarez International Group Of Companies
    13 APRIL 2012

Rules For The Gunman

1). Don't carry the gun to make you a man. Carry because you are in fact a man.

2). Always carry your gun regardless of social pressures

3). If you can't physically carry a gun, always have a knife.

4). Whenever you carry a gun, also carry a knife...and some spare ammunition.

5). Carry the gun you can use best regardless of social fashion

6). Make sure you are good with that gun through continual and obsessive practice

7). Don't bluff or threaten with the gun. If you pull it, be certain you are justified and willing to use it.

8). Using it means shooting the other man or men in the chest and/or the face. Yes, it means killing.

9). If you can avoid having to shoot, it is a good thing, but do not second guess yourself once it has begun.

11). To facilitate the former, do not go to stupid places with stupid people to do stupid things at stupid times.

12). If you are involved in such activities, take a team with you....and rifles.

13). The default should be to mind your own business.

14). The only time minding your own business is superceded by getting involved is if what you see shocks the conscience of humanity and needs to be stopped.

15). The amount of violence you can justify and the number of rules you can break is directly proportionate to the level of evil displayed by your adversary.

16). Never apologize for using violence. Not only is it indicative of weakness but also of a lack of moral standing.

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

15). The amount of violence you can justify and the number of rules you can break is directly proportionate to the level of evil displayed by your adversary.

16). Never apologize for using violence. Not only is it indicative of weakness but also of a lack of moral standing.
    They're all good, but these are my two faves.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

I'd say it's a fifty/ fifty mix of truth and bull feeces
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    I'd say it's a fifty/ fifty mix of truth and bull feeces
    but again here in the real world if you have ever spent time in a violent area or been in a violent confrontation they would all be 100% true. I've for one been in both

Agent Green is offline Banned

90% pure BS. I have to wonder about how much ego is invested in gun carrying by those who buy into that.

I say do what you want as long as its lawful. Carry if you want, don't if you prefer not to. Don't carry extra ammunition or a knife if you don't want to. Who gives two ***** about a list of rules saying you should?

Quote Originally Posted by redfire View Post
    I say do what you want as long as its lawful. Carry if you want, don't if you prefer not to. Don't carry extra ammunition or a knife if you don't want to. Who gives two ***** about a list of rules saying you should?
    Think that depends if you have ever been in a violent situation or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Green View Post
    90% pure BS. I have to wonder about how much ego is invested in gun carrying by those who buy into that.
    Take you have never been in a violent situation then

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by lostone1413 View Post
    but again here in the real world if you have ever spent time in a violent area or been in a violent confrontation they would all be 100% true. I've for one been in both
    I've been in violent areas as well as in violent confrontations and a good bit of what you posted is bull****

I agree w/ 2,3,5 part of 6 and 7 9 and 11.

Rule 1 would be a bit hard if you were a female and the rest are basically macho posturing.
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by lostone1413:300064
    Quote Originally Posted by redfire View Post
    Think that depends if you have ever been in a violent situation or not.
    Stuff happens. Period. Been in violent situations without a gun and I'm fine. Could have turned out worse, as it has for many others. When its your day its your day. You can have all the ammo and guns you can carry but you still may be the victim of a sporadic attack where you are outshot or simply don't have the time required to effectively respond to the threat. IMHO.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast