*Bloodied Image of Zimmerman's Head Released* - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

*Bloodied Image of Zimmerman's Head Released*

This is a discussion on *Bloodied Image of Zimmerman's Head Released* within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Quiet Last couple of days, local FL news agencies are reporting that the... ... medical report for ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Last couple of days, local FL news agencies are reporting that the...

... medical report for Zimmerman indicates he had a broken nose, two black eyes, lacerations to the back of his head, bruises on his back and had a split lip.

... autopsy report for Martin indicates he sustained a single gunshot wound and had bruised knuckles on both his hands. He did not have any other injuries.
    Seems to me that Martin wasn't quite the 'innocent victim' that the LibTarded Mainstram Media painted him out to be after all eh?

If someone broke my nose, overpowered me, then proceeded to continue to beat me senseless by smashing my head into the concrete I would also probably use my sidearm in self defense as well, I don't care what color the person is. It's far better to be alive and tried by a jury than being dead and carried by pallbearers i.m.h.o.

George Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, and lacerations to his head | Video | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Seems to me that Martin wasn't quite the 'innocent victim' that the LibTarded Mainstram Media painted him out to be after all eh?

If someone broke my nose, overpowered me, then proceeded to continue to beat me senseless by smashing my head into the concrete I would also probably use my sidearm in self defense as well, I don't care what color the person is. It's far better to be alive and tried by a jury than being dead and carried by pallbearers i.m.h.o.

George Zimmerman had a broken nose, two black eyes, and lacerations to his head | Video | TheBlaze.com
    We still don't know everything that happened, but yeah, it's starting to look pretty bad for Martin. It's hard to dispute much of that.

On the downside, I just read that Z had just started mood medication, refused to go to the hospital, and began announcing he needed to see his psychologist right away.

The medication could be used against him, even if it has zero actual bearing; same with the psychologist. Worst, and let this be a lesson to ALL of us, never refuse to go to a hospital after a deadly attack. I know we all want to be tough, but once you've been made a victim, you need to ACT like a victim. Your injuries need to be evaluated by a doctor and treated accordingly.
    Ton up!

Can we say "Maybe reasonable doubt exists" boy and girls. I knew you could.

I still say no matter how this ends, it will not be pretty.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

It seams that the states case is based on George Zimmerman was told by dispatch to return to his car ... but Fl. law says that dispatch dose not have any binding authority as they are not trained LEO's so in my opinion he will get off and then it will hit the fan at the most he should of been charged with man slaughter at the most . and then it would be iffy .
    [

GZ better plan to move out-of-state after the hearing if he is ever exonerated. Lie low for a while then write a good book, do some interviews...when he has enough money he can hire his own bodyguards and all that jazz.....the whole country will not burn, there will be some soft spots left for us to live here. Maybe he can go to Peru... Dang! what am I thinking...?????
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by TnRebel View Post
    It seams that the states case is based on George Zimmerman was told by dispatch to return to his car ... but Fl. law says that dispatch dose not have any binding authority as they are not trained LEO's so in my opinion he will get off and then it will hit the fan at the most he should of been charged with man slaughter at the most . and then it would be iffy .
    Not only that, it doesn't matter legally. You can follow someone all you want. If you're a man and she's a woman, you might be accused of stalking. If the person you're following expresses to you that they feel uncomfortable, you might need to back off or face menacing charges. If you happen to make threatening gestures or use threatening words, you may face worse.

But under NO circumstances are you EVER allowed to physically assault someone without there being an indication of hostility first. Unless they can prove Z intimidated or threatened M, M had no cause to throw punches.
    Ton up!

...and that doesn't mean I approve of Z's actions. I think it was dumb to pursue M. But dumb and illegal are two different things.
    Ton up!

It's starting to LOOK like there might be just enough "reasonable doubt" for a "not guilty" verdict to be POSSIBLE on MURDER 2 charges. IF that happens, the FEDS appear quite willing to try the case as a "Hate Crime", which carries WHAT for a penalty?

out of all the murders in the nation it's ridiculous for this to be labled as a high profile one when it was a simple matter of self defense
    the high profile murders usually don't even make the front page like for instance the death of obamas ex gay lover and cocaine party buddies or some of clintons criminal buddys who were silenced before they could tell the nation the truth about that drug running pervert.....or the scientists secretly silenced and other whistle blowers........the media created this as a 'high profile ' case to incite racism and get folks to want to get gun rights taken away from law abiding citizens......there are many covert reasons they blew this case way outta propotion and hyped it up with lies and making it a racial thing and giving the public a younger more innocent picture of what was really a young thug with an attitude barking up the wrong tree imo
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    ...and that doesn't mean I approve of Z's actions. I think it was dumb to pursue M. But dumb and illegal are two different things.
    Thank God stupid is not illegal - most of us would have serve jail time. I agree stupid mistakes were likely made by both M & Z. Sadly both of them have lost their lives, M literally and Z figuratively.

With the new information coming out every day (and I'm surprised it is being released before trial, think they are trying to soften the blow of Z having charges dropped or a not guilty verdict?) that reasonable doubt is not going away.

I hope Z likes Alaska, South America or the like remote locations. That may be the only place where he can live out the rest of his life with some degree of peace.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO, Certified Basic Pistol and Personal Protection In The Home Instructor

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast