~Zimmerman Released On Bail~
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

~Zimmerman Released On Bail~

This is a discussion on ~Zimmerman Released On Bail~ within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; It's going to get crazy folks. Keep your head on a swivel and stay safe out there. George Zimmerman Released ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow ~Zimmerman Released On Bail~

It's going to get crazy folks.
    Keep your head on a swivel and stay safe out there.

George Zimmerman Released From Florida Jail | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Outlaw, when I click on this link, the page opens with a pop-up telling me that my computer has a virus and it wants to do a scan with something like anti-virus 2012!
    DON'T click on anything on the box!!!!!!!!!!!to close the pop-up. Instead, hit Control, Alt, Del and let the task manager close the page. Otherwise, you will let it install a virus on your computer! Ask me how I know

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SingleAction View Post
    Outlaw, when I click on this link, the page opens with a pop-up telling me that my computer has a virus and it wants to do a scan with something like anti-virus 2012!
    DON'T click on anything on the box!!!!!!!!!!!to close the pop-up. Instead, hit Control, Alt, Del and let the task manager close the page. Otherwise, you will let it install a virus on your computer! Ask me how I know
    What????

I'm not having any problem with the link.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw:303184
    It's going to get crazy folks.
    Keep your head on a swivel and stay safe out there.

George Zimmerman Released From Florida Jail | TheBlaze.com
    Link worked for me.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Wonder if anyone will try and "collect," on the panthers offer.....

I'm not going to try it again! Maybe I was the lucky winner! They chose me I did a scan after I closed the site page. Had nothing out of the ordinary.

So you open the link, and don't see any pop-up in the the middle of the screen? Strange

Quote Originally Posted by SingleAction View Post
    I'm not going to try it again! Maybe I was the lucky winner! They chose me I did a scan after I closed the site page. Had nothing out of the ordinary.

So you open the link, and don't see any pop-up in the the middle of the screen? Strange
    I previously looked at it on my phone. I just checked on my computer and there is a pop up, I just hit "no thanks" and it went away. It is the newsletter sign up for theBlaze website. No biggie. Then again...I clean out, reinstall my OS or put a different OS 1-2 times a year for fun...
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

I hope he got the hell out of Florida. I am not as worried about him as I am for his wife and kids. He will most likely stay inside where it is safe, but his kids have to go to school and his wife will have to do some form of grocery shopping, etc. Don't get me wrong, I feel for all of them.

I am most intrigued by this case, as I feel like it has far reaching implication for all of us. The left wing anti-gun zealots won't be turning this one loose for a long time. I hope that it doesn't even make it to a jury trial. Oh yeah, Benjamin Crump is a, ummmmm, total dumb ass.

On a side note...that was a really nice BMW they were getting into...where ever he is going, he went in style.

Quote Originally Posted by singleaction View Post
    outlaw, when i click on this link, the page opens with a pop-up telling me that my computer has a virus and it wants to do a scan with something like anti-virus 2012!
    Don't click on anything on the box!!!!!!!!!!!to close the pop-up. Instead, hit control, alt, del and let the task manager close the page. Otherwise, you will let it install a virus on your computer! Ask me how i know
    mine too!.......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast