--Another Black Kid shot in A gated community----- - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

--Another Black Kid shot in A gated community-----

This is a discussion on --Another Black Kid shot in A gated community----- within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc 13 years old and has a gang name already! -Doc Had...will look nice on his ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    13 years old and has a gang name already!

-Doc
    Had...will look nice on his tombstone
    "One cannot restrict the defiant by constraining the compliant."
    Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!
    Suggestions by Domineaux | Texas Gun Forum

Yea just because he was 13? He had a gun do guess if he knew he wanted to steal, he knew he could die as well....

All I can say is that if I had found either of my kids as 13 yr olds out at 11 pm,(or for that matter,noon) with a firearm, some serious trouble would have ensued for them. Right now. WTF? Hello? Earth to Parents. Hello? Your 13 year old has a firearm and is out on the street at 11pm? What could possibly go wrong? Situations like this just make me sick.
    MR

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

Quote Originally Posted by DLeeHarley View Post
    Quote "Sorry he lost his life" I'm very sorry to say that I am NOT sorry! If he hadn't been killed some innocent victim would have been sooner or later. Hard to say but like the animals in the wild, we need to weed out the bad. Just my point of view and I'm not saying that I am correct. It's just what I believe. OK haters have at me as I don't mind one bit!
    I grieve for him as much as I grieve for all those who lose their lives unnecessarily, but not as much as I grieve for those who lose their lives having had no power over the situation in which their lives were lost. If I were in a self-defense shooting where I could only save my own life at the expense of the life of the person trying to take it, before I would even have had the time to call the cops, before I would even have time to do a security sweep of the area, before I would even have had the time reassess my ammo supply, I will have grieved for the life I'd taken... just not for very long. I treasure and value the life of every human being... just not necessarily more than I value my own.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

This is, in my opinion, the results of "The streets" raising the children and not the parents. Does not matter if the children are black, white, red, brown or any color in between. Sad day when things like this happen but if one life had to be lost at least it was the life on the wrong path...
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Will Rogers 1897-1935

Would Little Tez would have looked like obambam's if he were alive today?
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Police officer in Houston shot a 14 year old breaking into a school room at 1am in the morning. If you want to be a thief, burglar, robber or gang banger you assume all liability for your actions.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow

A teenaged thug with a loaded gun who is trying to "increase his rep" is one of the most dangerous things a person could ever encounter on the streets. It's like playing a video game to these punks and your life or the lives of your loved ones means absolutely nothing to them.

One less scumbag to worry about as far as I'm concerned.
    I'm just glad that the carjacking victim was locked and loaded,
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

At least since the idiot kid had a weapon, the intended victim will most likely not be having a bounty on his head. One more example of parental failure. Oh yeah, his only family was probably his gang. No hate crime, racism here folks, send Al back to FLorida.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    13 years old and has a gang name already!

-Doc
    He maybe Lil Tez cause his dad is Big Tez I actualy think its sad he chose such a fate at a young age but Im happy we can defend ourselves

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast