--Another Black Kid shot in A gated community-----
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

This is a discussion on --Another Black Kid shot in A gated community----- within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; --Another Black Kid shot in A gated community----- BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- A Birmingham 13-year old boy shot to death Friday ...

Unhappy --Another Black Kid shot in A gated community-----

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- A Birmingham 13-year old boy shot to death Friday at the Skyview Condominum complex has been identified as Ja'Quares Cortez Walker, also known as "Little Tez."

Ja'Quares was a student in the seventh grade at Martha Gaskins Middle School in east Birmingham, where he was quarterback for the school football team, school officials confirmed.

Police said the youth was in a car that pulled into the parking lot of the gated Skyview Condominiums at 407 Skyview Drive shortly after 11 p.m.Ja'Quares, wearing a shirt around his face like a bandanna, approached a vehicle with a gun and ordered the driver out. The driver pulled a gun and shot Ja'Quares, police said.

un f'g believeable what kind of parents do those kids have? or are they emulating their parents 13 years old my god

from another paper

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- A 13-year-old boy armed with a loaded gun and his face covered with a T-shirt was shot to death Friday night, Birmingham police said today.

Sgt. Johnny Williams gave this account:
    A car pulled into the parking lot of an apartment complex at 407 Skyview Drive shortly after 11 p.m.
    The driver later told police the teen approached the car and ordered him to get out. A passenger was also in the car.

The driver pulled a gun and shot the teen at least one time. The teen ran 30 feet, collapsed and died. The teen's gun was cocked and ready to fire, Williams said.

Williams refused to name the teen and said the case remains under investigation. No charges have been filed. "It's still ongoing. We still have to present this case to the district attorney's office," Williams said
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Hang those no good skittles hating racists for refusing to be victims ................ JUSTICE FOR "Little Tez."

Hand cut, Hand stitched, Hand made

The first half of the story made him out to be the good boy just before he tried to heist a car.

How about "Juvenile delinquent attempts armed car jacking. Plot foiled by prepared driver". Closer to reality I think.
    To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

Good riddance to another little thug.
    Best wishes for the victim who protected himself well and lives as an example to us all.
    "One cannot restrict the defiant by constraining the compliant."
    Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!
    Suggestions by Domineaux | Texas Gun Forum

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Loser young punk dies while trying to jack a car. So what's the issue here. Think Tez got all the justice he was looking for.

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Good riddance to bad rubbish......
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Have they shown up to exploit this yet? Oh, wait, the criminal had a gun and was trying to commit a crime.

Wondering where the pictures of Tez at age 5 are? Should be hitting the wire, about..... now....

I'm sorry, another kid lost his life. Where was the adult supervision for the 13 yr old? Or, was he raised by gangsta rap and the hip hop gangsta mentality?

Sorry he lost his life, but, if he had been home studying, he would be alive today.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. -- Ronald Reagan

Quote "Sorry he lost his life" I'm very sorry to say that I am NOT sorry! If he hadn't been killed some innocent victim would have been sooner or later. Hard to say but like the animals in the wild, we need to weed out the bad. Just my point of view and I'm not saying that I am correct. It's just what I believe. OK haters have at me as I don't mind one bit!
    Dennis in Idaho
    "Citizenship requires three boxes: "The Ballot Box,
    The Jury Box, and the Cartridge Box." Fredrick Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by AMLKing:307671
    Where is Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson? Have they shown up to exploit this yet? Oh, wait, the criminal had a gun and was trying to commit a crime.

Wondering where the pictures of Tez at age 5 are? Should be hitting the wire, about..... now....

I'm sorry, another kid lost his life. Where was the adult supervision for the 13 yr old? Or, was he raised by gangsta rap and the hip hop gangsta mentality?

Sorry he lost his life, but, if he had been home studying, he would be alive today.
    Don't know...hate to think too much...it might hurt...but this story may just be a little different than that other one we hear about. Maybe. Not sorry he lost his life...that was a decision he made to put a gun in someone's face. Not the same as walking through the neighborhood to the store.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

13 years old and has a gang name already!

-Doc

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast