ron paul and guns
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

ron paul and guns

This is a discussion on ron paul and guns within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; he has my vote!...

Default ron paul and guns

he has my vote!
    gun control is being able to hit your target

That's what I'm talkin about. Ron Paul 2012!

While I would love 2 C Ron Paul win. I know that voting 4 him will get Obama reelected. If we split our votes between him & Romney we will be giving Obama 4 more years 2 destroy our economy.
    CrowSnake
    CCW Holder Mo. - NRA - USCCA - HOG
    .45 Taurus Millennium Pro PT 145 - Ruger LCP .380

Quote Originally Posted by crowsnake View Post
    While I would love 2 C Ron Paul win. I know that voting 4 him will get Obama reelected. If we split our votes between him & Romney we will be giving Obama 4 more years 2 destroy our economy.
    i for one don't buy into that tired and old bs cliche about voting for him only gives obama a vote and if all the people who thought that would vote for him there is no doubt in my mind ron would have more votes than either obama and romney by a large margin

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    i for one don't buy into that tired and old bs cliche about voting for him only gives obama a vote and if all the people who thought that would vote for him there is no doubt in my mind ron would have more votes than either obama and romney by a large margin
    I agree completely. One thing so many people do not understand is that Ron Paul would draw away nearly as many votes from Obama as he would from Romney.
    There are a LOT of lifelong democrat voters, even 2008 Obama sycophants, that have gotten behind Ron Paul and the libertarian social views (government shouldn't be ruling social issues and attempting to legislate morals).
    "One cannot restrict the defiant by constraining the compliant."
    Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!
    Suggestions by Domineaux | Texas Gun Forum

I like a lot of what Mr. Paul stands for, and some things, I wasn't in agreement with the man. But nobody can agree with anyone about everything. Ask my wife.

Unfortunately, Mr. Paul did not get the nomination. Voting for him will help the occupier in chief stay in Washington, in "his White House", not the "peoples" house you notice, and that is the last thing we need at this time. Mitt Romney may not be the perfect candidate, I don't think Regan is coming back, but he's the best choice we have this year. We can't afford to toss votes to a candidate with no chance of taking back the office, and I don't see Mr. Paul having that chance.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    Unfortunately, math doesn't lie.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

the only reason ron paul may not have a chance is because of voting fraud and the ruling leeches have no use for an honest guy with the balls to stand against their corrupt policies they would much rather obama or romney who don't have the balls to stand up for what is right and just for the citizenry. both bama and romney make excellent minions and puppets for the crown as they easily bribed and bought..
    my guess is they are pushing for romney to win but when they give us a choice between romney or bama you can know for sure either one is willing to do their biddings! and they always get what they want even if they have to lie cheat steal warmonger fly false flags or murder to get it. the assassination of jfk and many others from religious leaders like ghandi to political speakers like mlk and many scientists and whistle blowers ...... proves that point
    at any rate ron paul will get my vote regardless even though he may well not win according to media in my heart i feel most americans as well as military and other nations in fact would rather see ron paul than the likes of obama or romney up in that oval office for good reason too ..folks need to wake up and realize they have been lied to tricked and deceived by those they were trained and conditioned to trust.. it's a shame television is used as a weapon of mass brainwashing and condition the masses to be obedient retards distracted by pure stupidity rather than educate and speak of real and more important issues facing our nation and the world today .....their war mongering fake patriotism and sleazy stupid entertainment is so ridiculous i got rid of my tv as i found it not worth wasting time watching as i moved on to bigger and better and more important concerns myself
    don't get me wrong there are some interesting shows on tv few and far between but still i don't need to volunteer my focus on ridiculous bs and annoying advertisement but that's just me

Name:  party.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  6.2 KB

here's my 15 characters

Paul doesn't have the support of the military. Not even close. I agree with him on many things, the 2nd amendment being one of them. But like many Americans there are some stances of his that prevent me from supporting him. Very few people are single issue voters. As JohnD13 pointed out, you'll never find anyone that you can agree 100% with, 100% of the time, so you search for the candidate that agrees with what you feel are your key, fundamental issues, and that then also supports most of your other issues as well. The reason Paul doesn't have the support of the military specifically is primarily his isolationist viewpoints. As I've stated here in other threads, Ron actually breaks my heart a little bit. He is so incredibly right on so many critical things that it's tragic to discover that he differs with me on fundamental issues that don't allow me to support him. I wish that weren't so.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast