Father kills daughter's abuser - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Father kills daughter's abuser

This is a discussion on Father kills daughter's abuser within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; rape molest either way the father of that child should walk scot free imo and hopefully will set a precedent ...

rape molest either way the father of that child should walk scot free imo and hopefully will set a precedent to other molesters or rapists to deter them
    more often than not molestation leads to rapes i would think glad the dad caught him when he did and still glad he made dayum sure he wasn't going to have a chance to harm rape maim or molest other innocent youth
    gun control is being able to hit your target

If that is my daughter, he wouldn't live to see another minute of that day. Simple as that. Thanks for the link Flanmedic51...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

With 5 daughters and 7 granddaughters, I know exactly how many more breaths he would have taken when I got my hands on him.

Let the chips fall where they may. I would never have a second thought.

KK

It's on HLN TV with Nancy Grace and it's overwhelmingly thought by all that this guy will not go to trial and that if anything he should get the "Father of the Year" award. I agree.
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

I didn't read the story, just heard it on the radio. I just pray they were the same race, for the fathers sake.

KK

araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;

i have a 6.5 year old daughter, sounds exactly like something i'd do, except i wouldn't be sorry about it. the rage a father must feel to see something like that happening to their child I cannot comprehend, must be completely mentally blinding.

I would also gladly demonstrate to the jury on another pedophile if they bring one to the court for a live reenactment.

there's no room on this planet for anyone that preys on children.

For those of you who are old enough to remember the Jody Plauche' case, this case has some similarities.

Jody was like 10 years old in 1984 when his karate teacher kidnapped him and took him from Baton Rouge, LA to LA, CA, where the kidnapper was tracked down and Jody rescued and returned to his family. Turned out that his karate teacher had been molesting the boy for a year before he kidnapped him, but Jody didn't tell because he knew his father would kill the guy, and he was more afraid of losing his dad to a long prison sentence than he was of suffering through the continued abuse. Part of the investigation when Jody got home included conducting a rape examination, which came back two weeks later with absolute proof that the little guy had been anally raped. The kidnapper had forced LA to extradite him which took up those two weeks while the rape kit was being processed, and when Jody's dad, Gary Plauche', found out what flight the pervert was coming back to Baton Rouge on, he lay in wait and this is what happened:

Gary Plauche' pleaded No Contest to manslaughter, presumably the highest charge the prosecutor would bring, and he was sentenced to a substantial term, but the judge suspended it down to 5 years probation and 300 hours of community service.

Now, of course, the cases are quite different in that Gary Plauche' unquestionably premeditated the killing and the dad in this case apparently didn't even hit the pervert very many times. The death in this case is apparently an accident, the result of nothing more than a (divinely-guided?) well-placed strike or two. But the instinct that nearly every human being has for such an assault on the senses of a parent protecting their children is, or at least I sincerely hope will be, the same between these two cases. Even if by some fluke a Grand Jury decides to indict this hero father, I would be amazed if even a bumbling idiot of a defense attorney couldn't find an argument to nullify his jury. But I'll be very surprised if he ever gets indicted to begin with.

As good and as complete as we try to make our system of justice, no law can deactivate parental instinct. This dad fulfilled his natural, God-given duty to protect his baby. I congratulate him.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

As a father all I can say is good for him, he did what any father would heve done, protect his child. Hope he finds peace.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    For those of you who are old enough to remember the Jody Plauche' case, this case has some similarities.

Jody was like 10 years old in 1984 when his karate teacher kidnapped him and took him from Baton Rouge, LA to LA, CA, where the kidnapper was tracked down and Jody rescued and returned to his family. Turned out that his karate teacher had been molesting the boy for a year before he kidnapped him, but Jody didn't tell because he knew his father would kill the guy, and he was more afraid of losing his dad to a long prison sentence than he was of suffering through the continued abuse. Part of the investigation when Jody got home included conducting a rape examination, which came back two weeks later with absolute proof that the little guy had been anally raped. The kidnapper had forced LA to extradite him which took up those two weeks while the rape kit was being processed, and when Jody's dad, Gary Plauche', found out what flight the pervert was coming back to Baton Rouge on, he lay in wait and this is what happened:

Gary Plauche' pleaded No Contest to manslaughter, presumably the highest charge the prosecutor would bring, and he was sentenced to a substantial term, but the judge suspended it down to 5 years probation and 300 hours of community service.

Now, of course, the cases are quite different in that Gary Plauche' unquestionably premeditated the killing and the dad in this case apparently didn't even hit the pervert very many times. The death in this case is apparently an accident, the result of nothing more than a (divinely-guided?) well-placed strike or two. But the instinct that nearly every human being has for such an assault on the senses of a parent protecting their children is, or at least I sincerely hope will be, the same between these two cases. Even if by some fluke a Grand Jury decides to indict this hero father, I would be amazed if even a bumbling idiot of a defense attorney couldn't find an argument to nullify his jury. But I'll be very surprised if he ever gets indicted to begin with.

As good and as complete as we try to make our system of justice, no law can deactivate parental instinct. This dad fulfilled his natural, God-given duty to protect his baby. I congratulate him.

Blues
    Excellent post BluesStringer! I was out of the country before and after the Plauche case and completely unaware of it.

Law and justice should carry equal weight in punishment. As the case illustrates, there is a significant gap between the law and justice most of the time these days. Modern society has demanded that it usurp the individual right to justice and replace it with law. The world has become much less safe because of it. I question which is more of a deterrent, 3 meals a day, a place to sleep out of the elements, and a chance to learn how to refine criminal behavior from those more experienced or a set amount of time, unarmed, in an area with the armed individual the crime was perpetrated on or a member of their family. The former is law, the latter justice in my opinion.

Both fathers are heroes as far as I'm concerned.
    “There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.”- Mr. Herbert Garrison
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."- Jeff Cooper
    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still."- D. Carnegie

If the story is true then the maximum punishment for the father should be that he doesn't get a medal and monetary reward. As for the scumbag no matter how you want to say it was rape and child abuse. There is no way a 4 year old can give consent to this. The father acted to stop a violent felony in progress. So what if the fellow died after only 3 blows. If it had been 25 with a baseball bat it was still justified as far as I am concerned.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast