Father kills daughter's abuser
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree161Likes

Father kills daughter's abuser

This is a discussion on Father kills daughter's abuser within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; In his rage and defense of his daughter, he managed to kill this scumbag with his bare hands. There was ...

Flanmedic51 Guest

Exclamation Father kills daughter's abuser

In his rage and defense of his daughter, he managed to kill this scumbag with his bare hands. There was some gratification in reading this, however I truly feel sorry for this guy and the circumstances that he had to face. I hope no charges will be handed down. He defended his daughter against an abuser/rapist. Should be justified.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter - CNN.com

Fists are dangerous weapons...maybe the liberals will want to ban those too! Hahahah...

Seriously though, good for this guy!
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Shoobee is offline Banned

We talked about this in another thread yesterday.

There is no evidence of any kind yet. Just these published news stories.

Don't really know what happened yet or why.

Apparently, now, a civil rights type person is saying that the father "may have' violated the attackers civil rights. Excuse me, that's "possibly " violated them. James Harrington of the Texas Civil Rights Project, said this:

“Assuming it’s true that this guy was molesting the daughter, and we don’t know what exactly happened at this point, he would then have the right to defend [her], and hit him enough to have him stop,” Harrington told FoxNews.com. “But you cannot summarily execute him, even though I can understand the anger he would have.”

If your child is being molested, are you going to consider how much is enough to make the molester stop, or are you just going to put a stop to the abuse of your loved one?

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

I have no daughter but if you abused any small child of mine you are dead, not taken out, gone to the other side but DEAD.

Sounds like manslaughter at the worst. plenty insanity because of emotions. time severed send home for dinner. i think if this went down as the newspaper describes then give the man a medal for saving the community. sorry i have no empathy for sexual abusers. thank god he didnt use a gun. too easy.
    To teach tolerance, you must first be Intolerant.

Shoobee is offline Banned

US law normally does not allow anyone to be judge, jury, and executioner.

If it did, there would have been a lot more people gunned down in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Flanmedic51 View Post
    In his rage and defense of his daughter, he managed to kill this scumbag with his bare hands. There was some gratification in reading this, however I truly feel sorry for this guy and the circumstances that he had to face. I hope no charges will be handed down. He defended his daughter against an abuser/rapist. Should be justified.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter - CNN.com
    I pray the grand jury will see that this man could have been any father in this country and that they can see it in their heart to not put him through any more pain and suffering by charging him with anything. From what I hear he only hit the scumbag three times. This is a sad sad case.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Glock33 here, I did not buy this gun for a paperweight. If you attempt to harm me or mine or anyone who is defenseless, I will drop you like a bad habit, or in guntalk, you are DRT (Dead Right There). Mikey in Western NC.

Justice should be administered at the time of the infraction or the injustice.. If the evidence indicates the man's story is accurate and there is no reason to charge him, he shall be free.. Pedophiles are never going to be fixed or made better. Same way you can't make a homosexual "not-gay"..

Saved some other child from the horrible experience and another parent from the grief possibly... Harm in that?
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast