Handcuffed man shot by San Fransico police... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Handcuffed man shot by San Fransico police...

This is a discussion on Handcuffed man shot by San Fransico police... within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by BluesStringer I didn't remember the cop's name, but yeah, the case certainly came to mind. Also this ...

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I didn't remember the cop's name, but yeah, the case certainly came to mind. Also this one, where a kid running away from San Francisco cops after skipping on a $2 bus fare was shot in the back and died on camera while the cops who shot him did nothing and wouldn't let any bystanders give him first aid. San Fran, Oakland, basically the whole Bay Area is ate up with jack-booted thugs on the various police forces. Heck, most of the country is it seems.

Blues
    Blues, I just now watched the video, so it seems there may have been more to the story. Here is the top comment which was posted.
    You act like this is some miscarriage of justice. This was a wanted parolee who fled from the state in which he was suppose to stay in and was willing to kill cops and the general public in order to stay hidden. And you call me the dumbass, the trail that this guy blazed was no ones fault but his own.
    I agree, someone has to take out the trash....

Quote Originally Posted by superprincess View Post
    Blues, I just now watched the video, so it seems there may have been more to the story. Here is the top comment which was posted.
    You act like this is some miscarriage of justice. This was a wanted parolee who fled from the state in which he was suppose to stay in and was willing to kill cops and the general public in order to stay hidden. And you call me the dumbass, the trail that this guy blazed was no ones fault but his own.
    None of his criminal record came out until days after he was shot in the back for a $2 transit fare. Even if they knew who he was and what he was wanted for, are you suggesting that we, as a society, want cops who shoot people in the back? Even criminals can be murdered, and that one was.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

There is murder, and there is execution. He was executed.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12