Handcuffed man shot by San Fransico police...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Handcuffed man shot by San Fransico police...

This is a discussion on Handcuffed man shot by San Fransico police... within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; Handcuffed Man Shot by San Francisco Police...

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Thumbs down Handcuffed man shot by San Fransico police...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

XfNujNplhaib is offline Si vis pacem, para bellum

Link to the vids?!

hogdoc357 is offline HogDoc Olliday

If this story turns out true, then we are seeing too much of this type of stuff going on nation-wide lately...from FL to CA and in GA in-between.
    Byron
    "HogDoc Olliday"
    NRA*SASS*IDPA

MI .45 is offline MI .45

Quote Originally Posted by hogdoc357 View Post
    If this story turns out true, then we are seeing too much of this type of stuff going on nation-wide lately...from FL to CA and in GA in-between.
    Absolutely right! We have a similar situation in, "Deputies shoot & kill man in his own doorway".

Is this simply another example of gross incompetance, poor training, itchy trigger fingers, bad hires, or something more ominous? I continue to maintain that there are nefarious forces at play here and civil police departments are being used as pawns for some other end. What... training for mass arrests, showing the public that the authorities are not to be trifled with or this is what can happen, we are unaccountable and will do what WE think is right, etc??? What type of individuals have been hired over the last 10 - 15 years, ones that follow any order by superiors even if the order is wrong by any sense of morality? Are standards of mental competance being abrogated to obtain automatons for police duty regardless of whether these people are truly fit for the job? It never seems that a head(s) rolls in these cases; all we hear is, "officers have been placed on administrative leave pending outcome of investigation" and that's it. Where is the investigation and what are the outcomes? We the people are being tested, and we are falling short in our response!
    “You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad.” – Aldous Huxley

You know we ALL should just wait and find out what happened before we all jump to conclusions. If it is true we will all have something to say about it but just like the Travon Martin shooting in Fla, people jumped all over it without knowing what they were talking about. I lived in the Bay Area for almost 30 years and the SFPD does have a lot of loose screws so to speak but we need to know what really happened first. I'll reserve judgement for awhile myself. Later All
    Dennis in Idaho
    "Citizenship requires three boxes: "The Ballot Box,
    The Jury Box, and the Cartridge Box." Fredrick Douglas

Meh.....I'll wait for the verdict on this one! ..... Pretty unlikely IMO, broad daylight with tons of people around....Sounds like a game of telephone to me. Not sayin it didn't happen , just sayin I'm waitin for more info.
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

Did the name Johannes Meserle leap to anyone else's mind upon reading the subject line?
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue View Post
    Did the name Johannes Meserle leap to anyone else's mind upon reading the subject line?
    I didn't remember the cop's name, but yeah, the case certainly came to mind. Also this one, where a kid running away from San Francisco cops after skipping on a $2 bus fare was shot in the back and died on camera while the cops who shot him did nothing and wouldn't let any bystanders give him first aid. San Fran, Oakland, basically the whole Bay Area is ate up with jack-booted thugs on the various police forces. Heck, most of the country is it seems.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast