~'Illegal' Alien Shoots Alleged Burglar -w- 'Illegal' Gun Outside TX Residence~

View Poll Results: Should an Illegal Alien have the Right to Keep and Bear Arms within the U.S.A.?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, an illegal alien should have the same rights as citizens.

4 5.88%
  • No, He is living here 'Illegally' and is a Lawbreaker.

64 94.12%
  • Undecided, My brain hurts.

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

~'Illegal' Alien Shoots Alleged Burglar -w- 'Illegal' Gun Outside TX Residence~

This is a discussion on ~'Illegal' Alien Shoots Alleged Burglar -w- 'Illegal' Gun Outside TX Residence~ within the Deadly Force and The Law forums, part of the Main Category category; KPRC reports the homeowner is actually living in the U.S. illegally and actually owns a gun — both of which ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow ~'Illegal' Alien Shoots Alleged Burglar -w- 'Illegal' Gun Outside TX Residence~

KPRC reports the homeowner is actually living in the U.S. illegally and actually owns a gun — both of which are against the laws of the United States of America. Police have not released any names. The illegal alien and his roommate were both brought in for questioning about the deadly incident. The ongoing investigation will now be handed over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE). The District Attorney’s Office will consider whether or not charges will be filed in this case.

Illegal Alien Fatally Shoots Alleged Car Burglar Outside His Houston Home — But Was He Justified? | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

i don't care where someone was born they should have the right to protect themselves and their homes from invasions .......i don't buy all this bogus 'illegal alien' bs either......being the white man invaded this land and stole it in the first place now want to turn around and say mexicans are illegal aliens when their ancestors most likely lived on this land long before white man ever landed here.......so long as people are paying their own way i have no problem with anyone regardless of where they were born but that's just my view on the bogus 'illegal alien' crapola our government wants to divide us by
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Default ~'Illegal' Alien Shoots Alleged Burglar -w- 'Illegal' Gun Outside TX Residence~

What's he got to worry about, Border Patrol Agents are getting suspended for arresting illegals...

http://www.therightscoop.com/todd-starnes-ice-agent-suspended-for-arresting-illegal-immigrant/
    Guns.??? What Guns???

QUOTE=eagleeyes;341327]i don't care where someone was born they should have the right to protect themselves and their homes from invasions .......i don't buy all this bogus 'illegal alien' bs either......being the white man invaded this land and stole it in the first place now want to turn around and say mexicans are illegal aliens when their ancestors most likely lived on this land long before white man ever landed here.......so long as people are paying their own way i have no problem with anyone regardless of where they were born but that's just my view on the bogus 'illegal alien' crapola our government wants to divide us by[/QUOTE]

Oh here we go with the stolen land crap.....According to the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, we acquired California along with , Nevada , Utah , and Arizona, as well as the whole of, depending upon interpretation, the entire state of Texas that then included part of Kansas , Colorado , Wyoming , Oklahoma , and New Mexico ..... Bought and paid for ......15 million dollars (equivalent to $400 million today), in annual installments of 3 million dollars.

Anyways on the subject of shooting a man while he is breaking into your car, The answer is no! The illegal alien nor anyone else , has the right to shoot someone unless their life is in danger.....It doesn't really sound like that is the case in this story.
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

He needs to go to prison. If and when released, he needs to be sent back to where he came from.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by Tripletap View Post

Anyways on the subject of shooting a man while he is breaking into your car, The answer is no! The illegal alien nor anyone else , has the right to shoot someone unless their life is in danger.....It doesn't really sound like that is the case in this story.
    In SC, the law uses the words "forcible entry" and "occupied car" when discussing the ability to shoot someone presuming, as a reasonable person, that your life is in danger. Based on these words just breaking into a car is a simple property issue and, as you say, not a "personal life in danger" situation. In SC, we also have a law on the books that has met case law which basically says that AT NIGHT if you see someone in an act that you presume is a felony (like breaking into your empty car on the street or in your driveway), you can effect a citizen's arrest and if the BG tries to evade your arrest, you can prevent his evasion BY ANY MEANS INCLUDING DEATH. You come to SC to rob cars we can shoot you in the back--period/end of story. Make sure you have life insurance made out to your momma who will tell the newspapers what a "good boy" you were.

This guy will walk. How can we prosecute someone who does not exist?
    I live in my own little world, but it is Okay because everyone here knows me.
    Life Member: NRA, GOA, MOAA, NAHC.
    U.S. Army Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Tripletap

You must not live in Texas....

cgiven1 is offline DAV-Patriot

In Texas deadly force is legal to protect property after dark. The question as to if one should is another matter. Darkness makes situations more dangerous and less clear.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Regardless of his nationality he has the right to defnd his home and property. If the guy wasn't an illegal alien most of you would be cheering from the roof tops
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast