AG Holder Says Georgia's SB291 Is Worrisome
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

AG Holder Says Georgia's SB291 Is Worrisome

This is a discussion on AG Holder Says Georgia's SB291 Is Worrisome within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Here's another example of someone talking about a law they evidently haven't read. This law only allows those with permits ...

Default AG Holder Says Georgia's SB291 Is Worrisome

Here's another example of someone talking about a law they evidently haven't read. This law only allows those with permits to carry in the non-federally controlled areas of the airport such as the parking lot and areas before going through the security check point. I wish people would actually read the laws and bills before talking about them.

US Attorney General Eric Holder calls SB 291 "very worrisome"

Holder finds all freedoms worrisome.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

I find Holder worrisome!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Obama, Holder, Reid and Pelosi are ALL anti-freedom, anti-Constitution and anti-American. They should ALL be removed from office and either sent to some place where their thoughts and actions were more at home (such as Cuba or China) OR locked away for the rest of their lives! What useless trash we have in high office today!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    I find Holder worrisome!
    OH Boy that's a Fact!
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill44 View Post
    Obama, Holder, Reid and Pelosi are ALL anti-freedom, anti-Constitution and anti-American. They should ALL be removed from office and either sent to some place where their thoughts and actions were more at home (such as Cuba or China) OR locked away for the rest of their lives! What useless trash we have in high office today!
    I'm with you on that. Keep the heat on, remember to vote in November.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Here's another example of someone talking about a law they evidently haven't read. This law only allows those with permits to carry in the non-federally controlled areas of the airport such as the parking lot and areas before going through the security check point. I wish people would actually read the laws and bills before talking about them.
    ...and they need to read the bills before voting to pass them into law also! If I live to be 100, I'll never forget Pelosi saying, "Let's just pass the bill and THEN we'll find out what's in it!" I'd be really surprised if she signs any personal legal document (i.e. mortgage, last will & testament) without reading it first. Proof positive that she really doesn't give a passing thought about the welfare of the taxpayers/citizens of this nation.
    Conservative Wife & Mom -- I'm a Conservative Christian-American with dual citizenship...the Kingdom of God is my 1st home and the U.S.A. is my 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post

Why is it that so many folks who are considered "smart", are really mental midgets?

Now don't be giving midgets a bad name. At least they can't help it.

The demorats keep feeding off the fears of the ignorant that are feed by the main moronic stream media. Propaganda at its finest aiding and abetting the undermining of the Constitution by our elected officials. (ELECTED OFFICALS-Hate saying that cause I didn't elect them) Being that the Rats don't care about the Law, why would they even take the time to read it or pending legislation. All they need is an idea, the media behind them presenting in a grand fashion, then they do it. Lawful or not. YOU don't like it.....Bring it up in court. Oh that's right, they're about to control the rest of those too.

"The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

wolfhunter Guest

Holder would need to go back to school if you want him to READ something. His actions since taking office have impressed upon my his lack of this ability.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast