Feds Call States Growing Gun Rights Movement Movement A Threat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Feds Call States Growing Gun Rights Movement Movement A Threat

This is a discussion on Feds Call States Growing Gun Rights Movement Movement A Threat within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; I'm beginning to wonder what happened to states rights under the Constitution. It seems anything a state does that does ...

Default Feds Call States Growing Gun Rights Movement Movement A Threat

I'm beginning to wonder what happened to states rights under the Constitution. It seems anything a state does that does not fall in line with D.C. is a threat.

Feds: States' growing gun-rights movement a threat

It's getting all kinds of attention. The current that has been running under the surface.

Time to send more messages to the elected officials who are supposed to be representing our rights and wishes in DC and remind them who they work for and how quickly that will end unless...

It would be good to get this decided before they try to seat that left-wing Obama-pet Kagan...

Peace...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Guns as well as states rights do not fit well with their Marxist/progressive agenda.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If the Gov controls the States then they control the sheeple!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

"The fact that up to 29 states may essentially 'opt out' of certain federal firearms laws would have an indisputable effect on interstate commerce."
    Translation to non-liar: It's okay if only one state slips through our grasp, but if dozens do so, we can't allow it.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Alaska has just become the 8th state to sign a firearms freedom law into effect. Another troublesome state. I hope to see many more.

The genie, in the form of states' rights, is out of the bottle. Gonna be real hard to put back, even given an adverse ruling on this. Ahhh....freedom is in the air. Many thanks to Hussein for bringing this all to the fore.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I thought Florida had something form of this law on the books as well. When I purchased my last gun they had several in stock that were stamped "Made in Florida". Time to do some research. I do like the fact that the law has bite too. 2 year and 2k for any federal agent who interfers with a Montana residents firearms.

Idaho wants to start minting their own coin. Not sure how they would get around Article 1, Sec 10.

Idaho may start minting state's own silver currency | Seattle Times Newspaper

Six other states are considering a related bill to force the Feds to back paper money with gold and silver.

the state shall neither compel nor require any person to recognize, receive, pay out, deliver, promise to pay or otherwise use or employ any thing but gold and silver coin, in that form or in the form of a designated electronic ounce defined as and absolutely payable in a specified weight of specie, and convertible on demand into gold and silver coin through a specie exchange, as media of exchange
    Idaho to Consider Constitutional Tender Legislation|Tenth Amendment Center Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Stiofan View Post
    Idaho wants to start minting their own coin. Not sure how they would get around Article 1, Sec 10.

Idaho may start minting state's own silver currency | Seattle Times Newspaper

Six other states are considering a related bill to force the Feds to back paper money with gold and silver.

Idaho to Consider Constitutional Tender Legislation|Tenth Amendment Center Blog
    The Federal Reserve, AKA Central Bank has been doing that for decades!
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you:
    ...Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your sins; the other for your freedom.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast