Is this how Hillary Clinton feels about the 2nd Amendment in the US too??

Is this how Hillary Clinton feels about the 2nd Amendment in the US too??

This is a discussion on Is this how Hillary Clinton feels about the 2nd Amendment in the US too?? within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; I saw this interview on the NBC Nightly news (they showed an excerpt) and Hillary Clinton said something that really ...

Default Is this how Hillary Clinton feels about the 2nd Amendment in the US too??

I saw this interview on the NBC Nightly news (they showed an excerpt) and Hillary Clinton said something that really stood out to me.. NOW I KNOW she was talking about Pakistan, but my question is does she feel the same way about guns in the US??

Play from 11:24 - 11:50 of the video below..

NBC Interview with Hillary Clinton on Pakistan

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

Thumbs up Nice find, Hoot!

I would be very willing to bet that she would use the U.S. as an example of what is WRONG with an armed society, as opposed to what is right.

I'm glad you had the stomach to watch that traitor for the whole interview so that the rest of us would not have to. Take one for the team!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

She and "slick willy" appointed Janet Reno to AG. She is the one who OK'd fed troops at Waco and the one who called Bible believing gun owners as potential terrorists. She is a professional poly tick of the most liberal variety. She would disarm the US in a heart beat if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post

I'm glad you had the stomach to watch that traitor for the whole interview so that the rest of us would not have to. Take one for the team!
    As I said, the News only showed and excerpt, so I really did have to watch the video looking for the snippet I was looking for. Thankfully it was NOT at the end of the video, so I only had to watch about 12 minutes of it.
    Someone had to do it, I guess it was my turn "on point"..

Gulf Coast, Floriduh
    Sccy is the limit

mojo Guest

if she thought she could get rid of our 2nd rights she would do it in a NY minute.

she is way progressive... I think that answers it.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Unhappy Waco was a problem, BUT.....

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    She and "slick willy" appointed Janet Reno to AG. She is the one who OK'd fed troops at Waco and the one who called Bible believing gun owners as potential terrorists. She is a professional poly tick of the most liberal variety. She would disarm the US in a heart beat if possible.
    Gotta disagree with you there, -06.

While Waco was handled the wrong way, I must really take exception to your description of the people in that compound "Bible believing gun owners". If you can show me in the bible where a prophet (Koresh thought himself Christ) who laid with the wives of his followers, and who laid with the children of his followers, then I will apologize promptly. No matter how much respect I have for individual liberty, when you start molesting and raping children, then all bets are off.

Every God that I have ever heard of HATES a pedophile, and I am inclined to agree.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Gotta disagree with you there, -06.

While Waco was handled the wrong way, I must really take exception to your description of the people in that compound "Bible believing gun owners". If you can show me in the bible where a prophet (Koresh thought himself Christ) who laid with the wives of his followers, and who laid with the children of his followers, then I will apologize promptly. No matter how much respect I have for individual liberty, when you start molesting and raping children, then all bets are off.

Every God that I have ever heard of HATES a pedophile, and I am inclined to agree.
    I agree that their doctrine was way off base. However there were to many apparent holes in the story the ATF was telling. In my humble opinion those men, women and children were murdered and even though Koresh was a false prophet no one should be murdered for following a false Messiah. Heck over half our country followed a false Messiah for President.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7