Nevada's Constitutional Conservative Candidate For Governor

Nevada's Constitutional Conservative Candidate For Governor

This is a discussion on Nevada's Constitutional Conservative Candidate For Governor within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Nevada's Constitutional Conservative Candidate For Governor, the RINOS and Democraps, and the BIASED MEDIA don't want you to know about... ...

Default Nevada's Constitutional Conservative Candidate For Governor

Nevada's Constitutional Conservative Candidate For Governor, the RINOS and Democraps, and the BIASED MEDIA don't want you to know about...

Help Get The Word Out On Gino...

I talked to Gino at length today and here are some high-lights...

1. Nevada Constitutional Carry WILL HAPPEN if he is elected...
    2. BLUE CARDS WILL BE HISTORY if he is elected...
    3. Harry Reid and Barack Obama WILL BE TRIED IN A COURT OF LAW if he is elected...
    4. Gino supports THE UNABRIDGED SECOND AMENDMENT...
    5. GINO IS NOT A REPUBLICAN OR A DEMOCRAT, GINO IS A CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE RUNNING ON A NON-PARTISAN, INDEPENDENT TICKET.

Check Out & Support Gino DiSimone Any Way You Can Whether You Live In Nevada Or Not:
    Gino For Governor

Tell Fox News To Give Gino Air Time... they are sandbagging on this one...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Ektarr is offline Dedicated Infidel

Looks Good! Wish I could vote in Nevada! Good Luck, Silver Staters!!
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32° & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Blog Entries

Now if DISH or Direct TV offered local channels for where I live I may agree with you. As it stands I barely know anything thats happening in the great state of Nevada. On the eastern part of the state we are only allowed to recieve salt lake channels.
    My way is not better, it is just mine, your way is not better, it is just yours.
    Carry what your comfortable with, there is no "Supergun" Carry how your comfortable, open or concealed, so you have it with you when you need it

He sounds no different than any other politician
    So if we elect him, we can have the FREEDOM to pay the state to drive faster?
    How will that help commerce? he makes a valid point, taxes are passed on to the consumer. He does not explain how this fee will not be passed on if commercial business pay it. Because it will, therefore artificially increasing costs. Plus, I am not going to any shylock, on my knees, saying, here is my payment this week , can I drive 95 sir?
    No taxes on business earning $100,000 or less? Again, an attempt by a politician to score points by giving a break to some businesses at the expense of others. Business, and people, should be treated equally.
    No state taxes on the first two years of business? Just another payoff to earn votes.
    Subsidize college ed? At whose expense? The same people that truly subsidize all things, taxpayers. College is not a right. Pay your own way, people, stop asking me to pay for your kids college.
    Increase teachers salaries. Given the performance in NV of the school system, how about lowering it? Why not make it performance based? How about firing lousy teachers? Oh, yeah, that would involve taking on the scary union. Forget that. I just portray myself as tough, I don't really mean it.
    purchase musical instruments for middle school and HS students? I assume this is a joke.
    ha ha. Why not eliminate this until our schools improve?
    More gyms and indoor pools? Buy your own or join 24 hour fitness.

Vote for me... I will take care of all your needs.

Oh, and how is a governor going to try a sitting president and what for? Being an idiot and a lousy president is not against the law. But it appeals to some I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Nevada's Constitutional Conservative Candidate For Governor, the RINOS and Democraps, and the BIASED MEDIA don't want you to know about...

Help Get The Word Out On Gino...

I talked to Gino at length today and here are some high-lights...

1. Nevada Constitutional Carry WILL HAPPEN if he is elected...
    2. BLUE CARDS WILL BE HISTORY if he is elected...
    3. Harry Reid and Barack Obama WILL BE TRIED IN A COURT OF LAW if he is elected...
    4. Gino supports THE UNABRIDGED SECOND AMENDMENT...
    5. GINO IS NOT A REPUBLICAN OR A DEMOCRAT, GINO IS A CONSTITUTIONAL CONSERVATIVE RUNNING ON A NON-PARTISAN, INDEPENDENT TICKET.

Check Out & Support Gino DiSimone Any Way You Can Whether You Live In Nevada Or Not:
    Gino For Governor

Tell Fox News To Give Gino Air Time... they are sandbagging on this one...
    NOT JUST ANOTHER POLITICIAN...

Do some due diligence research on this, with an open mind... Gino is a stand up guy...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    NOT JUST ANOTHER POLITICIAN...

Do some due diligence research on this, with an open mind... Gino is a stand up guy...
    I have some questions for you bohemian

what do you really think of his plan to allow people to pay to speed? part of speed limits is the safety provided by having people drive basically the same speed. Now, people can drive all different speeds on the highways. At what risk?

What exactly did he say he would try obama for?

What do you really think of his "plan" to stop foreclosures? He really has no plan other than to allow people to not pay their mortgages and still keep their house. This blatant pandering to irresponsibility is something you endorse?

Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post
    I have some questions for you bohemian
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy View Post

what do you really think of his plan to allow people to pay to speed? part of speed limits is the safety provided by having people drive basically the same speed. Now, people can drive all different speeds on the highways. At what risk?

What exactly did he say he would try obama for?

What do you really think of his "plan" to stop foreclosures? He really has no plan other than to allow people to not pay their mortgages and still keep their house. This blatant pandering to irresponsibility is something you endorse?

First & Foremost I have a Personal Political Litmus Test...
    . Do you support the "Unabridged Second Amendment"? IF yes, then I will compare & contrast the rest of your positions on the issues with the rest of the field...

Gino IS the ONLY Candidate for Governor in Nevada that supports the "Unabridged Second Amendment"...

A couple of other feathers in his cap are that he has never been a politician or lawyer…
    More still, he is running as a non-partisan INDEPENDENT…
    Further, he is a Constitutional Conservative...

There are no perfect candidates and nobody will ever be 100% on the same page with myself or anybody else for that matter on every issue...

That being said spend some more time on Gino's site and call & email him personally, he will respond...

Again, Gino is a standup guy, whom unlike the RINO's and Democraps... believes that:
    1. There are no free lunches...
    2. Nobody Is entitled to anything...
    3. Nobody owes you anything...
    4. Small-Limited Government & Self-Reliance...
    5. You cannot, must not attempt to read any more into “SHALL NOT BE INFRIENGED”
    6. Constitutional Carry and the long-deserved death of the stinking BLUE CARDS, and the demise of the STATE RUN NICS POS System in Nevada, Will Be a Reality with Gino as Governor…

Gino For Governor