WARNING: If Romney runs in 2012
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WARNING: If Romney runs in 2012

This is a discussion on WARNING: If Romney runs in 2012 within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Not only did Mitt Romney create an unsustainable health care program here in assachusetts (costs are going UP again this ...

Default WARNING: If Romney runs in 2012

Not only did Mitt Romney create an unsustainable health care program here in assachusetts (costs are going UP again this year according to today's news) but he is responsible for the moronic gun laws here too. Do we want this guy for president? Make him famous folks, spread the word. Oh ya... and the 90 day "Grace period" in the article is a bunch of BS. It does not exist though they say it does.

Romney signs off on permanent assault weapons ban / iBerkshires.com - The Berkshires online guide to events, news and Berkshire County community information.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Mitt Romney is also one of the biggest flip-floppers I have ever seen. Is he right to life or pro-choice? Does he support the 2A or a ban on assault rifles? I guess it depends on where he's speaking and what stance he thinks will get him the most votes. You can check him out (as well as other political players) at:

http://www.ontheissues.org

It is scary in that it seems that a Massachusetts Republican can be significantly more liberal than a Pennsylvania Democrat, excluding Philadelphia.

I have a co-worker who thinks he's a great fiscal conservative, but not if you put that healthcare thing into the picture, right?

Sounds like another progressive liberal RINO. Speak to the crowd. Forget your principles.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I'd like to see Okla. Republican Senator, Tom Coburn, MD run for POTUS in 2012. Reason? 1.) As a Physician, Sen. Coburn has already voiced his dislike for Obamacare, (which if not repealed before 2012, will certainly be an issue!). 2.) Sen. Coburn tore up the past & present Administrations on fiscal responsibilities in his report "Wastebook 2010" which everyone needs to take a good look at. Romney can't beat Obama, neither can Huckabee...
    MSgt, USAF (ret), Life Member - NRA, Life Member - NAHC,
    Life Member - NCOA, Member - USCCA, Member - NCGR,
    Member - Oathkeepers

JSDinTexas Guest

Gov Perry (TX-R) is making noises - at least he carries concealed, and can actually hit a coyote when he wants to.

and don't forget Lt Col Allen West from Fla. check out his videos on YouTube. the wrong black man is in the big house.

Quote Originally Posted by jreXD9 View Post
    and don't forget Lt Col Allen West from Fla. check out his videos on YouTube. the wrong black man is in the big house.
    I don't think you're going to see another black man in the white house for a long time, or any other minority for that matter, unless whites become a minority soon or MLK comes back to life. I think Obama has done more to create racism than he will ever be able to erase in his lifetime. People I know who voted for him are now asking themselves wtf were they thinking? Shame on Obama.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

gogriz91 is offline Torch Wielding Villager

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    I don't think you're going to see another black man in the white house for a long time, or any other minority for that matter, unless whites become a minority soon or MLK comes back to life. I think Obama has done more to create racism than he will ever be able to erase in his lifetime. People I know who voted for him are now asking themselves wtf were they thinking? Shame on Obama.
    Man you hit the nail on the head with that one! Lots of buyers remorse, people wondering what could be worse than Bush have discovered it.
    Heavily medicated for your protection.

Quote Originally Posted by OldOwl View Post
    This is what happens when people vote their emotions. Obama was very clear when he ran for office of what he stood for. The media didn't try to hide it. He has pretty much been on track. Votes mean something.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast