Obama: 'I Believe in the Second Amendment'
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

This is a discussion on Obama: 'I Believe in the Second Amendment' within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Obama: 'I Believe in the Second Amendment' This guy will pander to anyone that comes to town if it makes ...

JSDinTexas Guest

Default Obama: 'I Believe in the Second Amendment'

This guy will pander to anyone that comes to town if it makes him look good.

See the article here:
    Obama: 'I Believe in the Second Amendment' | CNSnews.com

If our political power causes someone like Obama to do the right thing, or at least not do the wrong thing, even when it's against his nature, I'll take it. We'll see what happens when a serious progun bill lands on his desk. His likely future SCOTUS appointments will assure no risk of our support in 2012.

Look at what our Gov. is doing, sending GUNS to Mexico so they can blame our 2nd Amend! IT'S TREASONOUS! Will the ATF Gunwalker Scandal Take Down President Obama?

Yea, typical progressive liberal speak. Speak to your crowd. If this is true I have some beach frontage in Idaho I would like to sell. Treason Is a pretty stong word here. You are talking about a Democrat. He has nothing but our best interest in his heart. Now if we were talking about those cready cold hearted Republicans, you migh have a case. Obama is only doing what is good for us. We just don't have the capacity to understand what is good for us.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by jsdinTexas View Post

This guy will pander to anyone that comes to town if it makes him look good.

Yep...and I am right not to vote for him last time either.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Dam you guys (Gals) make it too easy for me to get on my soapbox about ObaMao. Treason is extremely strong language but applicable when dealing with this Communist. The United States of America is under duress from enemy's BOTH foreign and domestic. MaoBama is not defending the Constitution as sworn to do. Actually he is circumventing the Constitution at every turn. This great Country has never been in such dire straits since it's beginning and all due to this administration and it's minions.
    Hate to say it BUT this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Stock up now on ALL your consumables. Even the RED scare of the 50's can't compare to the implosion that this administration is enacting.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Obama 'believes in' the 2nd Amendment?

Sorry, did I miss something?

I could have sworn his lips were moving!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

santa is offline santa

Obama believes in the second amendment? Am I in Oz or Never Never Land? Oh I know Im dreaming Im typing messages on a computer and Obama isnt real. And Im dead sober and not high on drugs. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

He believes in the Second Amendment about as much as adults believe in the Easter bunny. Only when kids ( media ) are around.

He did not do it here, but almost every other time I have heard Obama talk of his alleged support of the second amendment, he follows it up with a statement about the needs of the community, which in a roundabout way basically trumps the individual's rights. Lest we forget the he is from Chicago. The fool reporter from Mexico should realize quite quilckly that Mexico's restrictive gun laws are ineffective.

This article is a joke! Americans mudering Mexicans? In Mexico?
    So the Mexican drug thugs are purposefully keeping the serial numbers on their firearms to blame the United States when they get caught with them? Are the firearms in question really traceable to the United States? Sorry, I just get really tired of the fingerpointing.

I know it's been said a million times already, but if these circular thinking political folks really want a solution...

CLOSE THE BORDER !!!

Yes, one day my practicality and simplicity will be my undoing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast