Bank of America
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By trophyhunter

Bank of America

This is a discussion on Bank of America within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Bank of America Doesn’t Want McMillan Firearms Business After having banked with Bank of America for 11 years, Kelly D. ...

Default Bank of America

Bank of America Doesn’t Want McMillan Firearms Business

After having banked with Bank of America for 11 years, Kelly D. McMillan says they don’t want their business anymore because they are a firearms manufacturer.

McMillan Fiberglass Stocks, McMillan Firearms Manufacturing, McMillan Group International have been collectively banking with Bank of America for 12 years. Today Mr. Ray Fox, Senior Vice President, Market Manager, Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking came to my office. He scheduled the meeting as an “account analysis” meeting in order to evaluate the two lines of credit we have with them. He spent 5 minutes talking about how McMillan has changed in the last 5 years and have become more of a firearms manufacturer than a supplier of accessories.

At this point I interrupted him and asked “Can I possible save you some time so that you don’t waste your breath? What you are going to tell me is that because we are in the firearms manufacturing business you no longer what my business.”

Read the rest of the story here.
    Last edited by lukem; 04-20-2012 at 07:17 PM.

I'm glad you posted that Information Concerning Bank of America.
    First thing Monday Morning I will be Closing Our Checking, and Savings accounts with Bank of America.

Also I will be Closing all four of my Childrens Accounts. I refuse to do Business with any Company that does not Support our
    2nd Amendment rights.
    NRA,NYCCW,PALTCF,FLCCW,ARCCW,DCM,NYSRPA,SCOPE

Get the word out!
    When liberals run out of other people's right to infridge upon, how many will give up theirs?

I checked with McMillan and they confirmed the story.
    NRA,
    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund
    http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/

I have never considered banking withn them, and won't