teacher tells students about NRA...""these porch monkeys deserved to die,"
Like Tree8Likes
  • 3 Post By festus
  • 3 Post By fuhr52
  • 2 Post By fudo

teacher tells students about NRA...""these porch monkeys deserved to die,"

This is a discussion on teacher tells students about NRA...""these porch monkeys deserved to die," within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; Exclusive - Indoctrination 101: Teaching Chicago Students to Protest ...Jackson's co-presenter, Camille Williams of the Peace in the Hood movement, ...

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Question teacher tells students about NRA...""these porch monkeys deserved to die,"

Exclusive - Indoctrination 101: Teaching Chicago Students to Protest

...Jackson's co-presenter, Camille Williams of the Peace in the Hood movement, made several inflammatory statements about gun ownership and the National Rifle Association. She claimed the NRA is indifferent to gun violence. She also asserted she has received emails from the NRA and/or its members claiming she is "going to hell" for her advocacy and "these porch monkeys deserved to die," referring to black children killed by guns....

OK NOW I AM REALLY P I S S E D !!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I rather doubt the NRA sent any e-mails stating she was going to hell or that porch monkeys deserved to die. But she is most likely a liberal and a democrat so she will not be challenged.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Sounds to me like she is indeed challenged...

Mentally challenged. That's the PC way to say "retarded" these days, isn't it?
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.