The right to keep and bear arms preceded the Second Amendment - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree48Likes

The right to keep and bear arms preceded the Second Amendment

This is a discussion on The right to keep and bear arms preceded the Second Amendment within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; the constitution does not 'give' us our rights.. but rather it just defines them...

the constitution does not 'give' us our rights.. but rather it just defines them
    Name:  occupyyoumind.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  37.0 KB
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Quote Originally Posted by eagleeyes View Post
    the constitution does not 'give' us our rights.. but rather it just defines them
    Name:  occupyyoumind.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  37.0 KB
    You've already made a comment in this thread. No one here needs you to repeat what has been already well stated by others. Stop jacking up your thread count with inane comments in threads I originate.
    “There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.”- Mr. Herbert Garrison
    "Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."- Jeff Cooper
    "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still."- D. Carnegie

blinddog is offline Banned

I think he would go so far as to try and eliminate the 2 term length a president has to indefinite so he can be the dictator that he wants to be. He has no intention of giving up his power to anyone. Watch and see. This is one scary man that is a danger to democracy here in America.

I really hate to be a conspiracy theorist but there is a possibility that this may be our last real election. I really believe that Obama and his most fanatical supporters believe he should become our permanent leader with no limits to his power. Just look at their view of Congess and rule through executive orders. Many believe that Congress, the Constitution, and courts are an impediment to the great visions of our imperial leader. His agenda is too important to be stopped by Congerss and the courts. Many, including Obama and his most ardent supporters, have actually said this. Our president has said that he will circumvent Congress. Bev Perdue, the gov. of North Carolina, wanted to suspend congressional elections to give the great man the power to do what is necessary to become our country's savior. These people really are frightening. I never believed I would hear these statements in the US.

i think our last 'real' election was when jfk was elected rather than selected as all after him were
    imo
    gun control is being able to hit your target

blinddog is offline Banned

Its like we have said before, We have to vote this threat to American democracy and freedom out of office. There are going to be alot of dead people voting again this time, maybe more so we have to get the word out and all of us need to vote for Mitt. Like him or not, vote for him. If we can't pull it together them we can kiss our freedom good bye in less than a year I will bet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12