• 6 Post By eagleeyes
  • 2 Post By Rayb
  • 1 Post By somewhatliterate
  • 5 Post By fstroupe
  • 2 Post By Nightmare45
  • 1 Post By kelcarry
  • 1 Post By Oldgrunt

'history of gun control' a must read for every anti gunner as well gunslingers

This is a discussion on 'history of gun control' a must read for every anti gunner as well gunslingers within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; 'history of gun control' in 1929, the soviet union established gun control. from 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, ...

Default 'history of gun control' a must read for every anti gunner as well gunslingers

'history of gun control'
    in 1929, the soviet union established gun control. from 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated

in 1911, turkey established gun control. from 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million armenians , unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.

china established gun control in 1935. from 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissadents , unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

guatemala established gun control in1964. from 1964 to 1981 100,000 mayan indians unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

uganda established gun control in 1970. from 1971 to 1979, 300.000 christians, unable to defend themeslevfes were rounded up and exterminated

cambodia established gun contro in 1956. from 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated

defenseless people rounded up and exterminatedd in the 20th century because of gun control : 56 million yes 56 million souls!

more

it has now been 12 months since gun owners in australia were forced to surrender 640,381 personal firearms to be destroyed by their own government , a program costing australia taxpayers more than 500 million dollars

the first year results are now in (it's an old mag) australia wide , homicides are up 3.2 % assaults are up 8.6% armed robberies are up 44 % yes 44%

in the state of victoria alone, homicides with firearms are now up 300 percent, not that while law abiding citizens tuned theirs in , the criminals did not and criminals still possess their guns! while figures over the previous 25 years showed a steady decrease in armed robbery with firearms , this has changed drastically upward in the past 12 months. since criminals are guarenteed that their prey is unarmend there has also been a dramatic increase in breakins and assaults of the elderly

austrailian politicians are at a loss to explain how publick safety has decreased, after such monumental effort and expense was expended in successfully ridding australian society of guns. the australian experience and other historical facts above prove it

you won't see this data on american evening news or hear our president , governors or other politicians disseminating this information

guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and yes gun control laws affect only law abiding citizens

take note my fellow americans and open your minds next time someone talks in favor of gun control please reminde them of theis history lesson and sugges education concerning guns and not complet control over them. guns serve as a very neccessary tool to ensure the freedom of americans for generations to come

with guns we are 'citizens' without them wer are 'subjects'

it is also been said that shis in one of the major reasons why other countries fears attacking america on american soil, because they know that many us citizens are armed and ready to defend themselves . take this away and you'll see another story

.......end
    give that to your anti gun friends please share where you can thanks

i found this in a magizine years ago and kept it it was alot of typing but worth taking the time to share
    gun control is being able to hit your target

I wish facts meant anything to the anti gun crowd, this might turn them around.

feel free to share it where you think it may do just that..........turn those anti gunners around !
    i kept that article for years and i have shown it to many folks throughout the years as an educational tool and will keep it around still for that purpose

You might try to find a documentary titled "Innocents Betrayed". It tells all of these stories quite graphically. You can probably Google it and find it. Worth watching.

that's why we as americans must 'stick to our guns ' so to speak so what happened in those countries don't happen here ! they didn't build those fema/concentration camps for nothing

Probably over 1/2 of the US government in Washington (including both parties) would love for this to happen here. I'd say we are one reelection away from it being a possibility.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

You will take my arms only by force of arms, I will most likely lose, but that's what makes me a problem, I have nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayb View Post
    I wish facts meant anything to the anti gun crowd, this might turn them around.
    What we need is for some of this violence to be visited on our dear politicians and liberal garbage and jurists. Maybe having their dear family members murdered would change their mind as they wait for the police who are only about 30 minutes away when the bullet was only 1 second away. Trouble is that those who make these laws--ya know our kings and queens in the US and around the world---all are probably exempt from gun control laws or have security paid for by you and me. Ain't it great living in this new world asylum.

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    What we need is for some of this violence to be visited on our dear politicians and liberal garbage and jurists. Maybe having their dear family members murdered would change their mind as they wait for the police who are only about 30 minutes away when the bullet was only 1 second away. Trouble is that those who make these laws--ya know our kings and queens in the US and around the world---all are probably exempt from gun control laws or have security paid for by you and me. Ain't it great living in this new world asylum.
    the 'kings and queens' have armies protecting them ...our military included protects them and their interests unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by kelcarry View Post
    The people you refer to are sitting too high on their lofty thrones to be effected by the same problems of the general populace. Bloomberg has the entire NYPD at his disposal for protection as well as do most of the most vocal anti-gunners. (Would you care to guess also how many of them do carry a gun without having to go through the same procedures of licensing as we peons?) Obama, Holder and Hillary have the whole government guarding them. Take away their bodyguards, etc and have them live under the same conditions as we do then see how long it would take for their attitude to change. Just a thought.