Bloomberg doesn't like new Indiana law putting illegally behaving cops on notice.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Bloomberg doesn't like new Indiana law putting illegally behaving cops on notice.

This is a discussion on Bloomberg doesn't like new Indiana law putting illegally behaving cops on notice. within the Firearm Politics & 2nd Amendment Issues forums, part of the Main Category category; I know. Whodathunkit? NRA-Backed Law Spells Out When Indianans May Open Fire on Police - Businessweek And no, Indianans is ...

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

Post Bloomberg doesn't like new Indiana law putting illegally behaving cops on notice.

I know. Whodathunkit?

NRA-Backed Law Spells Out When Indianans May Open Fire on Police - Businessweek

And no, Indianans is not a real word.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

good citizens should have a right to protect themselves even from 'law enforcers' who may be the ones helping big brother round up citizens for camp fema someday
    nobody should have authority over any law abiding citizen period not even the cops imo
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Last time I checked Bloomberg was MAYOR of NYC, not Governor of Indiana soooooo as far as i can see Bloomberg can do take a flying F*$K - he can't stop or even control the violence in NYC, but he wants to tell everyone else how to live and behave; typical liberal

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Bloomberg is a blooming idiot.

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

[SETUP] Is that you in your avatar, Nightmare45? Geez! You got enough handguns there? What are you afraid of? [/SETUP]
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Firefighterchen is offline OC for Tactical Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by CathyInBlue:319894
    I know. Whodathunkit?

NRA-Backed Law Spells Out When Indianans May Open Fire on Police - Businessweek

And no, Indianans is not a real word.
    Just more of the us vs them. Apparently citizens will abuse such a law that says they can protect their home from unconstitutional violations.

But police, no they would never abuse their authority, especially after given such power as to ignore the 4th amendment all together...o wait, too late for that.

If they can't trust us, we can't trust them. End of story.
    “One of the illusions of life is that the present hour is not the critical, decisive one.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson

In a final statement the hypothetical scenario of a LEO acting in good faith kicked down the wrong the door and entered the wrong house was mentioned. It stated it was unclear if the homeowner would be protected under the new law. It's really not unclear to me if anyone in the house that was wrongly stormed into by officers acting in "good faith" was killed as a result of that action gets a "do-over"!
    NRA Life Member

The way I see it is anytime an LEO is on duty and steps beyond the law he is no longer a representative of such and becomes just another thug so why even need a law stating the obvious. I have been saying all along some cops just need, and to steal from the Italian mob, wacked. That's the only way we will let it be known we will no longer stand for the abuse and a police state. Like our govt and the various nefarious alphabet agencies within it they are owned by the same ultra wealthy elite scum that own the federal reserve-----The Rothschilds and Rockefellers and God knows who else. Kill off those dynasties and we become a free nation once again printing our own money against a gold and/or silver standard and inflation, or at least what we have had since 1913, will disappear.
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare45 View Post
    Bloomberg is a blooming idiot.
    lolz i was just going to say that!
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Just like Soros and the rest of the billionaire elite he's part of the Ashkenazi-Zionist Jew new world order
    "Those who would trade liberty for security, deserves neither liberty nor security."
    "The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast